Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash). Do you want to update the firmware on your Realme 8 5G RMX3241? You’ve come to the correct location. On this page, you’ll find the official Realme 8 5G RMX3241 flash files, as well as for instructions on how to install them.
We’ll need a software called SP Flash tool to install the firmware flash file, which may also be used to flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash)
- 2 Advantages of Stock ROM:
- 3 Steps to Install Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Firmware Flash File
Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Stock ROM File (Firmware Flash)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Realme RMX3241 Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You may use a Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your computer.
- You can resolve the boot loop problem.
- Fix Regrettably, the app has disabled the error.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Patch Magisk is used to boot the image to root.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, you may unroot it.
- Reset your smartphone to factory defaults.
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme 8 5G RMX3241
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 (MT6833)
- Android Version: Android 11
Steps to Install Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Firmware Flash File
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get into the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme RMX3241.
- Supported device: Realme 8.
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX3241_11_A.13|
File Size: 4.1 GB
Android OS: 11
|Flash File Name: RMX3241_11_A.04|
File Size: 4.1 GB
Android OS: 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Realme 8 5G RMX3241, switch it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- The following are the steps to installing Stock ROM on the Realme RMX3241:
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Realme 8 5G RMX3241 can be restarted.
You may either follow our step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to flash the stock firmware with the SP Flash tool, or you can watch our YouTube video tutorial. This method should have helped you install the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX3241 smartphone.