RDA IMEI Repair Tool Free Download (Latest Version). With this RDA IMEI Writing Tool, you may modify the IMEI number of any RDA Chipset-powered smartphone or tablet. On RDA chipset devices, this tool lets you alter the IMEI number. It’s compact and simple to operate. We’ll offer the URL to the RDA IMEI Tool in this article so you may alter your device’s IMEI number.
This IMEI number-altering tool is very handy for updating your device’s read-only attributes like IMEI and MBSN. This utility also allows you to write various system properties. You may get all of the newest versions from the links below. The RDA IMEI Tool has a few notable features, which are listed below:
RDA IMEI Tool Features
Before you utilize this tool, take a look at some of its important features.
1. Write IMEI number.
With this tool, you may quickly write an IMEI number on your RDA chipset-based products.
2. All-in-One Device
Check to see if the smartphone, tablet, or feature phone is powered by an RDA chipset. If so, you may easily write the IMEI on any of these devices.
3. Multiple System Properties can be written
This utility allows you to edit not just the IMEI number, but also other unique system numbers such as the Wi-Fi MAC Address, MBSN, PSN, and others.
4. Compact Size
This utility is incredibly compact in size and takes up very little space after installation. It also works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Download RDA IMEI Tool
RDA IMEI Repair Tool
How to change the IMEI number on your device using the RDA IMEI tool
- First of download RDA USB Driver on your PC and Install It.
- Then, download the latest version of the RDA IMEI tool on your PC, extract it.
- To use the utility, double-click the iewimei eng.exe file.
- This tool’s UI will display a number of alternatives for you to choose from.
- To check it, select the Write IMEI checkbox.
- Next, enter your phone’s 15-digit IMEI number in the box next to the Write IMEI option.
- If you have more than one SIM card, go to Setup > SIM card count > pick SIM counts > click the OK button.
- After booting into Fastboot or Download mode, connect your device to the PC with a USB cord. [Turn off the device > Hold down the Power + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds to enter download mode]
- Finally, press the Start button to get the flashing started.
- When you’re finished, you’ll see a green success message.
- That is all there is to it. You can now unplug the tool, unhook the cord from your phone, and reset your device by pressing the Stop button.