Oppo A54 CPH2239 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). All of the Oppo A54 CPH2239 flash files, as well as the firmware installation tutorial, are available on this page. We’ll need a program called SP Flash Tool to install the firmware flash file, which can also be used to flash the stock ROM on your device. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and a step-by-step explanation to help you flash the official flash file.
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi difficulties. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Oppo A54 CPH2239 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Why We Need Flash Files?
Official software designed by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is essential to resolve any software issues with your Oppo A54. If you have any problems with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This guide will be more useful to users who wish to try rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should download and save the Oppo A54 Stock ROM flash file to your computer:
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Get rid of any viruses or adware from your Oppo A54.
- On the Oppo A54, you can fix the boot loop problem.
- Fix On the Oppo A54, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Oppo A54, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Oppo A54.
Device Name: Oppo A54
ROM Type: Stock ROM
Gapps File: Included
Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35
Android Version: Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
How to Install a Stock ROM on an Oppo A54
You should obtain the firmware file before flashing the stock ROM on your Oppo A54. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Supported device: Oppo A54
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Full Data Backup without Root
- TWRP Backup for Nandroid
- Drivers and tools can be downloaded here. Oppo USB drivers for Mediatek VCOM, SP Flash Tool.
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: CPH2239_11_A.07
Instructions to install:
Below is a comprehensive instruction that you can follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Oppo A54 CPH2239, turn it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable.
- (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
When your phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- Wait a few minutes until you see a green button on your flash tool, which indicates that the upgrade is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Oppo A54 can be restarted.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A54 handset. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.