Oppo Reno 4 5G CPH2091 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Oppo Reno 4 5G was released in 2020 with Android 10 pre-installed on top of ColorOS 7.2. If you’ve come to this page, it’s likely that you’re seeking a stock firmware file for your Oppo Reno 4 5G. (Model: China PDPM00 & PDPT00, International CPH2091). If so, you’ve come to the correct place. We’ll show you how to use the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool to flash the factory ROM on your Oppo Reno 4 5G in this article.
Table of Contents
Oppo Reno 4 5G Device Overview
The Oppo Reno 4 5G features a large 6.43-inch display with a 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution. It boasts a 409 PPI punch-hole AMOLED display. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset powers this gadget. It also contains 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, however, the memory cannot be expanded any further.
This phone has two NANO SIM slots and is dual SIM. It works with both 4G and 5G networks. The Oppo Reno 4 5G comes with an LED flash and three rear cameras: 48 MP, 8 MP, and 2 MP. This device contains two front cameras, one with a resolution of 32 MP and the other with a resolution of 2 MP. The device includes a 4000 mAh battery that supports VOOC quick charging. Sensors on the gadget include an accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, light sensor, and proximity sensor. It features a fingerprint sensor integrated into security.
Oppo Reno 4 5G CPH2091 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is essential to resolve any software issues with your Oppo Reno 4 5G. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This article will be very valuable for people who are always interested in rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Oppo Reno 4 5G Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You can use a Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your Oppo Reno 4 5G smartphone.
- On the Oppo Reno 4 5G Fix, you may fix the boot loop issue. On the Oppo Reno 4 5G, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Oppo Reno 4 5G, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Oppo Reno 4 5G.
Device Name: Oppo Reno 4 5G
Model: PDPM00 & PDPT00 | CPH2091
ROM Type: Stock ROM
Gapps File: Included
Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 4 5G CPH2091
You should obtain the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 4 5G. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Oppo Reno 4 5G is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to install:
You will need to utilise the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware after obtaining the Oppo Reno 4 5G firmware file from the link above. Below is a comprehensive instruction that you can follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo handset, go to the URL provided below.
Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
On your computer, install the MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers. To use the MSM Download tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Flash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Also Read: RBSoft Mobile Tool v1.6 Latest Version Download
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)