Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). This instruction is for those who want to flash Stock ROM files on their Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907. We think you attempted to personalize your device, but something went wrong during the process. You may now be experiencing difficulties such as Bootloop or your smartphone being bricked. Otherwise, you may want to consider upgrading or downgrading your smartphone’s operating system. The only option is to flash your smartphone with a factory ROM.
We’ve uploaded the Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 stock ROM, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. We’ve also included a guide on how to flash the ROM on this device. So, check it out.
The Oppo Reno 2 has a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, according to the specs. It is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, which is a 64-bit processor with 8GB of RAM. The internal memory of the phone is 256GB. The Oppo Reno 2 has a 16MP front camera and a four-camera system with 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP on the back and dual-LED dual-tone flash on the front. A non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery powers it. A fingerprint sensor is also included in the Oppo Reno 2’s display.
Table of Contents
Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
When you buy a gadget from a shop, it comes with a pre-installed operating system called stock ROM. When a person needs to personalize his smartphone with custom ROMs and other tweaks, he usually chooses to leave the standard firmware alone. However, if something goes wrong after any change, the only way to fix the problem is to restore the stock ROM.
The issue of boot loop and device bricking may be resolved by installing a stock ROM. You can also choose to update or downgrade your system’s operating system.
- Your bricked Oppo Reno 2 may be unbricked.
- It also resolves the boot loop and instability issues.
- Upgrade your Oppo Reno 2 or downgrade it.
- You can uninstall malware while skipping the Screen Lock.
- To resolve delays and problems on your Android device.
- You have the option to unroot your smartphone. [Unroot]
- After using a custom ROM, you may restore the stock ROM.
- This software update fixes issues with WiFi, Bluetooth, and other features.
- On your Oppo Reno 2, you can repair the soft brick issue.
- Google Applications can also be preloaded.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
Now, before we go right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your PC by reading the prerequisites section below.
- The stock firmware for the Oppo Reno 2 is available here. It must not be flashed on any other phone.
- Before upgrading the firmware, we recommend that your device has at least a 50% charge.
A computer or a laptop.
- Make a backup of your device’s information. You can backup your phone even if you don’t have root access.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone, you may use TWRP Recovery to generate a Nandroid backup.
- Device Supported: Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Firmware Flash File:
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo smartphone, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- On your PC, download the MSM Download utility, firmware, and drivers.
- Install the USB drivers now.
- Put the firmware and the MSM download tool in the same folder.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop using the MSM download program.
- If you don’t choose the firmware manually, it will load automatically once you connect.
- Wait patiently for the installation procedure to finish after clicking the start button.
- Once it’s completed! Remove the device from the computer. That ends our discussion.
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)