Oppo A83 Stock ROM Flash File (Firmware/Unbrick). The Oppo A83 was released in January of this year. Under the hood, the gadget came with Android 7.1 Nougat and Oppo’s proprietary ColorOS 5.0 UI. You’ve bricked your Oppo A83 (CPH1729) and want to reinstall the stock ROM, you’ve come to the correct spot. The Oppo A83 is equipped with a MediaTek CPU. You’ll need software named SP Flash Tool, sometimes known as Smartphone Flash Tool, to install stock firmware on an Oppo A83 Mediatek smartphone. After you have downloaded the Oppo A83 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, you can install the firmware on your Oppo A83 by following our tutorial.
Table of Contents
Oppo A83 Stock ROM Flash File (Firmware/Unbrick)
The Oppo A83 has a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, according to the specs. It is equipped with a MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23 CPU with 2/3/4GB RAM. The phone has an inbuilt capacity of 16/32/64GB, plus 256GB of additional storage via a microSD card. The Oppo A83 has a 13-megapixel back camera with LED dual-tone lighting and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies. It is powered by a Li-Ion 3180 mAh non-removable battery.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83 (CPH1729)
Android is constantly open to new options, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or modifying APKs, for example. These feats may be accomplished by giving your phone root access or just rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet many individuals still do it incorrectly. Some people rush through the modding/rooting procedure, failing to read and understand the instructions. This results in the device being bricked. Any gadget is susceptible to this. We’ll show you how to repair or unbrick your Oppo A83 in this post.
Remember that this tutorial will come in handy if you need to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on your Oppo A83. To begin, download the Smartphone Flashtool program to your computer and then flash your phone back to stock ROM. Before following this tutorial to upgrade your Oppo A83 (CPH1729), please read the instructions carefully.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- To unbrick your Oppo A83, use a flash stock.
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Unroot or fix bugs on your Oppo A83 by upgrading and downgrading it.
- To repair the Oppo A83’s lag or stutter
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
Gapps File: Included
Device Supported: Oppo A83 (CPH1729)
Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
Processor: MediaTek MT6763T
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83
|CPH1729_11_A.06 [Pass: GsmDevelopers*Sonu 786]||DOWNLOAD|
- This tutorial is exclusively for Oppo A83 models.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- Charge the device’s battery to 50% capacity.
- Make a copy of your device’s data. This contains crucial photographs, contacts, texts, and emails, among other things.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- Driver for VCOM: Install the VCOM Driver on your PC after downloading it (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- On your Windows PC, download and install the Oppo USB drivers.
- If you have all of the above, you may move on to the instructions for installing stock ROM on the A83.
Instructions to Install on Oppo A83:
I hope you were able to successfully install the Stock ROM on your Oppo A83 (CPH1729). Please rate this website and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.