Infinix Hot 7 Pro X625B Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). We’ll show you how to download and install the official firmware file for the Infinix Hot 7 Pro on this page (X625B, X625C). This is a simple instruction to follow. The MediaTek Helio P25 / Helio P22 CPU in the Infinix Hot 7 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 7 Pro [Firmware Flash File]
If you’re having problems with your device’s software, such as WiFi or Bluetooth difficulties, latency, boot loops, or hard bricks, this article will help you solve it. By flashing the stock firmware, you may circumvent FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, as well as solve the majority of software problems.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the benefits of installing stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 7 Pro:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Hot 7 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Infinix Hot 7 Pro (X625B, X625C)
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Infinix X625B, X625C
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 | MT6762 Helio P22
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Hot 7 Pro (X625B)
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get into the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 7 Pro.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 7 Pro (X625B, X625C) Make sure your gadget is fully charged before proceeding.
- A PC or Laptop with a USB cord is required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: C625b_MT6765_H624EF_V235_190417.zip|
File Size: 1.8 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
|Flash File Name: X625C_MT6757_H576A_V196_190411.zip|
File Size: 1.9 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Smartphone Flash Tool
The root is one of the main requirements for flashing with SmartPhone FlashTool. In reality, your device should have been rooted effectively in order to make MediaTek Android Flash successful. So first use the SP FlashTool download and process to make a successful one-click root on Android. You can easily follow Android’s one-click root which fully supports mobile.
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool for Windows
In order to meet the different user requirements, SmartPhone FlashTool comes in various tool updates. So we recommended that you flash your MediaTek Android at the latest download for the most stable and fixed performance. It’s the latest SP FlashTool v5.1924 for Windows, and it’s SP FlashTool for Linux.
You are free to download either Windows or Linux versions as usual. And here the advantage of taking the latest Smart Phone Flash Tool download from the previous bugs is its fixed nature. So in all settings, it’s stable and supportive.
Why Download SP Flash Tool?
For MediaTek Android flash, SP FlashTool is the best recommendation to support all MediaTek ROM variants. So it is 100% safe to download and process for the purpose as a completely free tool. But here you should take the total risk alone as this is a system alteration that could potentially make several errors during processing. So run the flash with SmartPhone FlashTool under your own responsibility.