How To Unlock Infinix S5 Pro (X660) FRP Bypass Without PC. FRP is a data security mechanism integrated into all modern Android handsets that protects them from unwanted access. If you forget the last active Gmail account that was used on your phone after doing a factory reset, you’ll need to find a way to unlock it. Here, I’ll show you how to effectively bypass FRP on the Infinix S5 Pro (X660) | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (New Security Patch) without a computer. As a result, carefully follow the steps below.
How To Unlock Infinix S5 Pro (X660) FRP Bypass Without PC
The new FRP functionality is available on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q. Factory reset protection is abbreviated as FRP, and it essentially protects Android users’ personal data and privacy during thefts. With each new Android version and phone, the procedure of unlocking FRP security has changed. To avoid the FRP protection lock, always remember your Gmail account details.
If your smartphone is stuck on the FRP lock verification screen and you’ve forgotten your account details, use these simple step-by-step procedures to unlock your device’s Google account.
The Infinix S5 Pro FRP Unlock method has become quite difficult. You may unlock FRP using any suitable FRP bypass tool apk for your phone, and here I offer the newest FRP Overcome process to bypass FRP lock from your smartphone.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
When you create a Google Account on your Infinix S5 Pro, the FRP is activated right away. You must log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up before on the device after you reset your phone without deleting the Google Account to bypass the Google account verification lock on your Infinix S5 Pro.
If you wish to disable the FRP lock function on your Infinix S5 Pro, go to the device settings and remove the Gmail account. To properly disable Factory Reset Protection, do the following steps: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> pick the Gmail id =>> delete account =>> that’s it.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix S5 Pro Without PC
- First, Switch on your Infinix S5 Pro.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Welcome Screen
- Select English (United States) from the drop-down menu.
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: Frptools
- Goto Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Select Open Settings App=>> Tap Open
- Go down and select System
- Open Languages =>> Select Languages
- Tap on Add icon =>> Choose English
- Tap the 3dots from the top-right corner =>> Select Remove
- Select Hindi => Tap on (X) icon =>> OK
- Back to the Settings menu =>>
- Open Security
- Select Screen Pinning
- Turn On Screen Pinning => Lock Device when unpinning
- Select Fingerprint + Pattern
- Draw a Pattern lock and Confirm it
- Add Fingerprint =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Infinix S5 Pro phone
- Tap Start,
- Setup All initial steps
- On the verify pattern screen, Draw the same pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will get a Skip option on the Google Account verification Page,
- Tap Skip
- That’s it.