Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to install the official firmware flash file for your Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A on this page. The gadget comes pre-installed with Android 10 and is powered by a Kirin 710F CPU.
Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
To install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A, you must first download the Huawei Flash tool software. This procedure is basic and straightforward.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A Stock ROM flash file to your computer.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any virus or adware from Huawei’s Y8p smartphone.
- On the Huawei Y8p, you can fix the boot loop problem.
- Fix On the Huawei Y8p, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Huawei Y8p, you can unroot it.
- Reset Huawei Y8p to Factory Settings
Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A Firmware Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: AQM-L21A 10.1.0.124(C431)|
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Install Huawei AQM-L21A Firmware Flash File
If you have the firmware downloaded, use this tutorial to manually flash the stock firmware on your Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter.
- Huawei AQM-L21A is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the Huawei Y8p AQM-L21A, see the firmware flashing procedure below.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via a USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.