Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L21BX Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Are you looking for a firmware flash file for the Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L21BX? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. We’ll show you how to flash the official firmware file on your Huawei P30 Lite in this article (Marie-L21BX). The smartphone was released in 2019 and came with Android 9.0 Pie pre-installed. It was later upgraded to Android 10 with EMUI 10.
This handset, as we all know, is powered by Huawei’s own Kirin 710 chipset and comes with impressive specifications. To flash the stock ROM file, you’ll need to install the Huawei Flash Tool program on your computer. This method is straightforward and simple to implement.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM File:
- Unbrick your Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L21BX by flashing the stock firmware.
- Get rid of the device’s boot loop.
- Your phone’s software version can be upgraded and downgraded.
- To unroot the device, flash the stock ROM.
- Fixing problems, latency, and stuttering on Huawei Honor 5C.
- Improve software performance, resolve battery draining issues, and resolve OTA update issues
- Recover your phone’s warranty (if applicable)
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei P30 Lite (Marie-L21BX)
Before we start with the installation guide, make sure you read the prerequisites section below and download the flash tools and drivers to your computer.
- Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L21BX is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei P30 Lite
- Model: Marie-L21BX
- Android OS: 10.0
- User interface (UI): EMUI 10.1
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 710F
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Download Flash Files
|SOFTWARE DETAILS||DOWNLOAD LINKS|
|Flash File Name: Huawei_P30_Lite_Marie-L21BX_10.0.0.250_C431E4R4P1_Firmware_EMUI10.0.0_05016JUU_Dload|
File Size: 4 GB
Upgrade using OTG Adapter or OTG Cable+USB Memory
- Download the dload firmware from the URL above, unzip it, and save it to your USB memory stick. Check to see if it’s exFat or NTFS formatted.
- Use the Settings option to factory reset your smartphone (optional). Turn it off once it’s finished.
- Now, using an OTG cable, attach the memory stick to your device. Verify that it contains all of the dload firmware’s extracted files.
- Press and hold the Power button three times as it vibrates and displays the Huawei+Android logo. Your device will restart in eRecovery mode if you do so.
- Choose Update Mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update Mode from the drop-down option. This is where the update will begin.
If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Install Dload Firmware using Huawei NM Card
- Place the three extracted files on the Huawei NM Card after extracting the stock firmware.
- Factory reset your device (if desired) and then turn it off.
- When you press the Power button, the Huawei+Android logo will appear while it vibrates. Press the Power button three times in this case. This will put you in eRecovery mode.
- From the menu, choose Update mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update mode. After then, the update will begin.
- If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Update from System
- Transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or memory stick after extracting the Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L21BX
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
- Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
- You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
- If the first two ways fail to work on your device, try the following two.