Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Huawei Nova 7i was released in 2020 and came pre-installed with Android 10 under the EMUI 10.1 skin. The Kirin 810 processor powers it. We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file on the Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B in this tutorial.
To install the firmware flash file on Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B, you need to download the software called the Huawei Flash tool. This method is simple and easy.
Table of Contents
- 1 Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
- 2 Advantages of Stock ROM:
- 3 Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Firmware Flash Files:
- 4 Steps to Install Huawei JNY-L22B Firmware Flash File
Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Stock ROM flash file to your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Huawei Nova 7i
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Huawei Nova 7i
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Huawei Nova 7i
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Huawei Nova 7i
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Huawei Nova 7i back to Factory State
Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B Firmware Flash Files:
|SOFTWARE DETAILS||DOWNLOAD LINKS|
|Flash File Name: JNY-L22A 10.1.0.226(C605E1R2P1)|
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Install Huawei JNY-L22B Firmware Flash File
Follow this guide to manually flash the stock firmware on your Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B if you have downloaded the firmware. Make certain to carefully follow the steps.
- Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B.
Update from System
- Transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or memory stick after extracting the Huawei Nova 7i JNY-L22B firmware.
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
- Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
- You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
- If the first two ways fail to work on your device, try the following two.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.