Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 AGS-L03 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Have you bricked your Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 by accident, or are you experiencing boot loops, lag, or shatter? You’ve come to the correct location. We’ll show you how to update the firmware on your Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 AGS-L03 in this article. The guide is straightforward and straightforward.
The Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 was released in 2017 with Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor is used in this gadget, which has low-budget characteristics. The Huawei Flash Tool, an SD card, or a system update can all be used to install this firmware.
Why We Need Flash File?
Few people wish to experiment with file customization, rooting, or modding. In some circumstances, device users make accidental blunders and end up with software faults, for example. Device bricking, boot loop issues, software performance degradation, battery draining, app force shuts, stuttering issues, and other issues are all covered. This guide would be beneficial to such users. Don’t worry if you accidentally messed up the Elephone A7H device! To install the Stock ROM on the Elephone A7H, simply follow our instructions.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any viruses or adware from your Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 computer.
- The boot loop issue on the Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 can be resolved. On the Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0, the program has unfortunately stopped generating problems.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 can be unrooted.
- To Reset or Remove FRP from your smartphone, follow these steps.
- Restore the factory settings of the Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 TRT-L21A
Before we start with the installation guide, make sure you read the prerequisites section below and download the flash tools and drivers to your computer.
- Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 AGS-L03 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0
- Model: AGS-L03
- Android OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Links|
|Flash File Name: AGS-L03_C500B001_Board_Software_Android_7.0_MFU_QFIL|
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
File Size: 1 GB
Upgrade using OTG Adapter or OTG Cable+USB Memory
- Download the dload firmware from the URL above, unzip it, and save it to your USB memory stick. Check to see if it’s exFat or NTFS formatted.
- Use the Settings option to factory reset your smartphone (optional). Turn it off once it’s finished.
- Now, using an OTG cable, attach the memory stick to your device. Verify that it contains all of the dload firmware’s extracted files.
- Press and hold the Power button three times as it vibrates and displays the Huawei+Android logo. Your device will restart in eRecovery mode if you do so.
- Choose Update Mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update Mode from the drop-down option. This is where the update will begin.
If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Install Dload Firmware using Huawei NM Card
- Place the three extracted files on the Huawei NM Card after extracting the stock firmware.
- Factory reset your device (if desired) and then turn it off.
- When you press the Power button, the Huawei+Android logo will appear while it vibrates. Press the Power button three times in this case. This will put you in eRecovery mode.
- From the menu, choose Update mode, then Memory Card/OTG Update mode. After then, the update will begin.
- If you want to do the update from the system itself, see the instructions in the section below.
Update from System
- Transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or memory stick after extracting the Huawei MediaPad T3 10.0 AGS-L03.
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#*. Select the Software Update option from the pop-up menu.
- Select Memory Card Upgrade after that. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage device or NM Card and flash them.
- You can securely remove the OTG once the installation is complete.
- If the first two ways fail to work on your device, try the following two.
SD Card Update Method
- On your MicroSD card, make a new folder called dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card after extracting the firmware zip file on your PC.
- Turn off your phone > Hold down the Vol Up, Vol Down, and Power keys for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll notice a message that says ‘Installing system update’ > Wait a few moments > After flashing, your device will reboot automatically.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First, download the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool to your computer and extract it.
- Now, on your PC, download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver as well as the Huawei USB Driver.
- To use the Huawei Multi-Download Tool, run the QPBLFBML01.exe program.
- The XML firmware file upload option will appear next.
- When you click the Browse button (three-dot icon), it will prompt you for your password.
- Don’t fill it in; simply leave it blank and press the Set button.
- Now, click Open to open the.xml firmware file for your device.
- After that, press the Next button.
- The installation progress page will appear. With the Fastboot or Download Mode, connect your device via USB connection.
- To begin flashing the stock firmware, click the Scan&Download button.
- It will automatically detect and install the Fastboot device, which will take some time.
- Restart your device after the flashing is complete.