Huawei Mate 20 Pro Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We now have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29, which is based on Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710F CPU. We’ll need software called the Huawei Flash tool to install the firmware flash file, which can also be used to flash the stock ROM on your device. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
This method can be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi difficulties. So, without wasting any more time, let’s have a better understanding of what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is essential to repair any software issues with your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you’re having trouble with your device, reinstalling the factory ROM is your last resort. You can restore your gadget to its original ROM in this manner. This article will be especially useful for people who wish to try rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should save and download the Huawei Mate 20 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- The boot loop issue on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro can be resolved.
- Fix On the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a problem with the network
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you can unroot it.
- Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro to Factory Settings
- Device Name: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Huawei Flash Tool
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Android Version: EMUI 10
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you own a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, the update will arrive via OTA very soon. You’ll get a notification telling you that it’s time to install it. If you don’t receive the OTA update automatically, manually check for it. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to Settings > System menu > System Update on your smartphone. Select the option to Check for Updates.
- If an OTA update is available, select Download and Install to start the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes until your device is rebooted.
- Your phone will now switch to a new operating system.
If you aren’t getting any new updates, you can use the instructions below to install the official Huawei Mate 20 Pro factory firmware.
How to Install Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 Flash File
You should obtain the firmware flash file before installing the stock ROM on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can move on to the instructions below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware specifics below.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below
- Install the Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your computer.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your computer.
- Additionally, you’ll require Download and install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver.
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LYA-L29 10.1.0.319(C432)|
File Size: 4.1 GB
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: LYA-LX1 LYA-L29 Europe C432|
File Size: 3.0 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Let’s move on to the detailed installation instructions. We’ve included installation instructions in both text and video formats. It will guide you through the process of installing the stock ROM on your Huawei Honor 7.
Using Huawei Multi-Download Tool to Install Stock ROM
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro handset. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.