Vivo Y15 PD1901BF Firmware Flash File (Software Update). New On March 28, 2020, the following information was updated: Vivo has begun sending out the newest security patch version for the Vivo Y15 2019 (build number PD1901BF EX A 1.30.8) today. We’ve included the firmware download link as well as installation instructions.
In this article, we’ll show you how to install stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019 cellphone in detail, including download links. Rooting an Android phone and installing a custom ROM is now incredibly simple and fashionable. However, third-party modified firmware or mod files have certain problems. Now, if you have a rooted or bootloader unlocked device that is running a Custom ROM and you’re having problems with it. After that, you must revert to the Stock ROM. Follow the steps below to install the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y15 2019 Stock ROM PD1901BF_EX_A_1.30.8 Flash File Software
On the phone or tablet, the Stock ROM is pre-installed. It also includes a reliable and up-to-date version of Android as well as a security patch. Third-party ROMs, on the other hand, are notoriously unreliable and problematic. You can’t truly use it as your primary device’s daily driver. Meanwhile, while Stock ROM does not provide many customizing possibilities, it does give official and stable firmware. Custom ROMs may include flaws, causing the Vivo Y15 2019 to bootloop or experience other software difficulties. It is required to flash the official and most recent Stock ROM.
Why Stock ROM
The stock ROM of a smartphone is usually an important component. You can resolve software difficulties by reverting to stock firmware. Take a look at the following list:
- Your Vivo Y15 2019 will be unbreakable using the stock firmware.
- The boot loop issue on the Vivo Y15 2019 may be simply resolved.
- Pin Lock and Screen Lock may both be bypassed.
- Any spyware or adware will be eliminated as well.
- You have the option to unroot your smartphone. [Unroot]
- Fix your Vivo Y15 2019’s soft brick issue.
- Google Applications can also be preloaded.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y15 2019, follow the steps below.
- This software update corrects issues with WiFi, Bluetooth, and other features.
- Device Supported: Vivo Y15 2019
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update File
- Gapps: Included
- New Software Version: PD1901BF_EX_A_1.30.8
You must download all of the necessary files from the URLs provided below.
Download Stock ROM File, Tools, and Drivers
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- Required Drivers: Download VCOM Drivers | Vivo USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y15 2019
Before beginning the installation procedure, there are a few prerequisites that must be met.
- Only the Vivo Y15 2019 handset is supported by this ROM. It should not be used on any other device models.
- Your device’s battery should be charged to at least 50% capacity.
- To connect your device to the computer, you’ll need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Vivo USB Drivers may be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Install SP Flash Tool on your PC by downloading it from the link above.
- You’ll also need to get the VCOM Drivers from the link above and install them.
Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15 2019 smartphone. If you have any questions or are having any problems, please let us know in the comments section below.