Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F Firmware Flash File (Software Update). New On April 5, 2021, the following information was updated: Vivo started pushing out the newest security patch for the Vivo v11 Pro today, with the build number PD1814F EX A 8.70.5. We’ve included the firmware download link as well as installation instructions.
The Vivo V11 Pro is a new smartphone from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo. The smartphone is now available in India, and it’s possible that this is the first time Vivo has maintained the cost for a mid-range V-series phone this low. If you’ve purchased this and want to flash the stock ROM file on your Vivo V11 Pro, you’ve come to the right place. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot. Using our instructions, you may now install the official flash file on your Vivo V11 Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F Firmware Flash File (Software Update)
- 2 Vivo V11 Pro Stock ROM Flash Guide
- 3 The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- 4 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11 Pro:
- 5 Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F Firmware Flash File (Software Update)
The Vivo V11 Pro is the company’s newest smartphone. It arrived with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The Vivo V11 Pro is equipped with a Qualcomm CPU. We’ll show you how to use the QFIL Tool, formerly known as Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, to load the official Stock ROM on your Vivo V11 Pro. This tutorial will help you restore your smartphone to Stock ROM or unbrick it if you have installed Custom ROM or bricked it.
Android is always open to new options, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or APK modification, to name a few. These feats may be accomplished by giving your device root access or just rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet many still do it recklessly. Certain users rush through the modding/rooting procedure without paying attention to the instructions. It causes the gadget to be bricked. It may occur on any device. In this article, we’ll show you how to repair or unbrick your Vivo V11 Pro to its former functioning state.
Vivo V11 Pro Stock ROM Flash Guide
The tutorial is basic and straightforward! Simply download the firmware files and tools listed below to your PC, then follow the instructions to install the stock ROM on your Vivo V11 Pro using the QFIL Tool. Yes, this instruction may also be used to recover, unroot, or solve any software issues. Remember to use this procedure if you want to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on your Vivo V11 Pro. To begin, download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your computer and then flash your phone back to stock ROM. Before following this tutorial to upgrade your Vivo V11 Pro, please read the steps carefully.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- To unbrick your Vivo V11 Pro, flash the stock firmware.
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock firmware.
- Unroot or fix bugs on your Vivo V11 Pro by upgrading and downgrading it.
- To repair the lag or stutter on the Vivo V11 Pro, follow these steps.
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
Software Update Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V11 Pro
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- New update: PD1814F_EX_A_8.70.5
Download Flash Files
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11 Pro:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the required drivers and tools on your PC before installation.
- Charge your phone: It is suggested that you charge your Vivo V11 Pro to at least 50% before proceeding with the instructions below.
- You will need a laptop or a PC to complete this installation.
- Take a Device Backup: The first thing you should do is make a backup of your device. You may not be able to take a backup of your phone data, but if you have a memory card attached to your device, remove it at the very least to save it.
- Image loader for Qualcomm Flash: QFIL Tool may be downloaded here.
- Install the most recent driver: Download and install the most recent Vivo USB drivers.
- Download the above-mentioned files to your computer.
Instructions to Install on Vivo V11 Pro via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it to your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
I hope you were able to successfully install the stock ROM on your Vivo V11 Pro. Now, please rate this page and leave a comment. We are always open to suggestions and improvements.