Vivo X60 PD2046F Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File File). Have you bricked your Vivo X60 PD2046F, or are you experiencing boot loops, lag, or shatter? You’ve come to the correct location. On this page, we’ll show you how to flash the latest Vivo X60 Stock ROM. The guide is straightforward and straightforward.
The AFTool or QFil Tool can be used to install this firmware. Both methods for flashing the firmware on the Vivo X60 have been published.
Table of Contents
Vivo X60 PD2046F Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File File)
Vivo X60 5G: Device Overview
The Vivo X60 has a 6.56-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It has a 1080×2376 pixel resolution and a 19.8:9 aspect ratio. We get the new Samsung Exynos 1080 CPU, which is an octa-core processor, under the hood. One core runs at 2.8 GHz, three cores running at 2.6 GHz, and four cores run at 2 GHz. We receive 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage in terms of RAM and storage.
A 48-megapixel primary sensor paired with an f/1.79 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 13-megapixel sensor paired with an f/2.46 lens make up the triple camera arrangement at the back. The front of the phone has a 32-megapixel sensor and an f/2.45 lens. The device’s battery is a 4,300 mAh cell with patented quick charging capabilities.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G, and 5G are among the connectivity options. An accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor are among the phone’s sensors. origins 1.0, which is based on Android 11, runs on the phone. Grey, Purple, and White are the three color possibilities for the smartphone. For the time being, we only know that this item will be available in Chinese marketplaces beginning January 8th. This will soon be available on the international market.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
When you buy a gadget from a retailer, it comes with a pre-installed operating system called stock ROM. When a person needs to personalize his smartphone with custom ROMs and other tweaks, he usually chooses to leave the stock firmware alone. However, if something goes wrong after any modification, the only way to fix the problem is to restore the stock ROM.
The issue of boot loop and device bricking can be resolved by installing a stock ROM. You can also choose to upgrade or downgrade your system’s operating system.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X60.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X60.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X60.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Device Supported: Vivo X60 PD2046F
Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
Android OS: Android 11
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G
File: Software Update
Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo X60 PD2046F
Now, before we jump right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your machine by reading the prerequisites section below.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X60. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Now, go to the URL below to download the Vivo X60 stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers.
Download Flash File:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Vivo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Vivo device, go to the URL provided below.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- To flash the ROM, use the Vivo aftools application.
- Locate the firmware file you downloaded in the AFTool.
- Start the EDL mode on your device.
- In fastboot or EDL mode, you can now connect your phone to a PC.
- To upgrade your firmware, click Start.
That concludes our tutorial on how to install stock ROM on the Vivo X60 PD2046F. We hope you found this tutorial helpful. Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties or have any questions.