Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Tecno Spark 5 Air is a smartphone with a massive 7-inch display. The device’s main features include a 5,000mAh battery and a triple-back camera system. It’s a budget-friendly gadget that runs the Android 10 Go Edition.
Have you bricked your Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A cellphone and need to re-flash the stock firmware? If this is the case, we will assist you with flashing the firmware on your Tecno Spark 5 Air cellphone. Because the Tecno Spark 5 Air is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor, we’ll need to utilize the SP Flash program to flash the stock firmware. Don’t be concerned if this is your first time. We’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Table of Contents
Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Installing the firmware file on the Tecno Spark 5 Air can solve all of your difficulties if you’re having software issues with your smartphone. Whether it’s a lag issue, a software issue, or a performance issue, we’ve got you covered.
How to Install Firmware File on Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A
Using the SP Flash tool to install Stock ROM on the Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A is a simple process. Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for SP Flash Tool. Many users believe that flashing a stock ROM will make their device worse. This, however, is not the case. Do not be concerned if this is your first time installing Stock ROM. We’ll walk you through every step of flashing stock firmware on the Tecno Spark 5 Air at Mobile Remarks.
We’re going to separate this guide into several parts to make it easier for new users. We’ll start by assisting you with the installation of device drivers and Flash software. Then we’ll get down to business with the actual procedure, which will be followed by the download of the Stock ROM. So, are you all set?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 5 Air:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Spark 5 Air
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Spark 5 Air
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Spark 5 Air back to Factory State
- Device Supported: Tecno Spark 5 Air KD6A
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22
- Android OS: 10.0
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark 5 Air
Let’s take a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark 5 Air.
- Supported device: Tecno Spark 5 air
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: KD6a-H6118AC-QGo-200325V115|
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: KD6a-H6118AC-QGo-OP-200506V145|
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install:
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 5 Air, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Spark 5 Air