Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). Do you wish to flash the stock firmware on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite cellphone after it was accidently bricked? If that’s the case, we’ll assist you with flashing the firmware on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K handset. We’ll need to utilize the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device because it’s powered by the Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor. Don’t be concerned if this is your first time. We’ll walk you through every step of the procedure.
Table of Contents
Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
Installing the firmware file on Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K will fix any software issues you have with your device. Whether it’s a lag issue, a software issue, or a performance issue, we’ve got you covered.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K
Using the SP Flash utility, you can easily install a firmware flash file on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K. Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for SP Flash Tool. Many people believe that flashing a stock ROM will make their devices worse. This, however, is not the case. Do not be concerned if this is your first time installing Stock ROM. We’ll walk you through every step of flashing stock firmware on the Tecno Spark 4 Lite at Mobile Remarks.
We’re going to separate this guide into several parts to make it easier for new users. We’ll start by assisting you with the installation of device drivers and Flash software. Then we’ll get down to business with the actual procedure, which will be followed by the download of the Stock ROM. So, are you all set?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
The following are some of the benefits of flashing stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite:
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Tecno Spark 4 Lite should be free of any malware or adware.
- On the Tecno Spark 3 ProFix, you may fix the boot loop issue. On the Tecno Spark 4 Lite, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To reset or remove FRP on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite, use these instructions: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide.
- Restore the factory settings of the Spark 4 Lite.
- Device Supported: Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Spark 4 Lite BB4K
Let’s take a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Spark 4 Lite.
- Tecno Spark 4 Lite is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Drivers and tools can be downloaded here. Tecno USB Drivers, VCOM Drivers, and SP Flash Tool
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Version||Downloads|
|Flash File Name: BB4k-H6114UVW-PGo-200112V66.zip|
File Size: 1.20 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
|Flash File Name: BB4k-H6114UVW-PGo-TR-191201V35.zip|
File Size: 1.38 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Tecno Spark 4 Lite, switch off your phone and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When your phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- Wait a few minutes until you see a green button on your flash tool, which indicates that the upgrade is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Tecno Spark 4 Lite can be restarted.