Tecno Pop 2 B1 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Do you wish to flash the stock firmware on your Tecno Pop 2 device after it was accidently bricked? If that’s the case, we’ll walk you through installing the firmware flash file on your Tecno Pop 2. Because the Tecno Pop 2 is powered by a MediaTek MT6580 processor, we’ll need to utilize the SP Flash program to flash the stock firmware. Don’t be concerned if this is your first time. We’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Table of Contents
Tecno Pop 2 B1 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
If your device is having software problems, installing the firmware file on your Tecno Pop 2 will fix them all. Whether it’s a lag issue, a software issue, or a performance issue, we’ve got you covered.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Pop 2
Using the SP Flash tool to install Stock ROM on the Tecno Pop 2 is a simple process. Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for SP Flash Tool. Many users believe that flashing a stock ROM will make their device worse. This, however, is not the case. Do not be concerned if this is your first time installing Stock ROM. We’ll walk you through every step of flashing stock firmware on the Tecno Pop 2 at Mobile Remarks.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tecno Pop 2:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Pop 2
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Pop 2
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Pop 2
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Pop 2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Pop 2 back to Factory State
Device Supported: Tecno Pop 2
Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
Processor: MediaTek MT6580
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Pop 2
Let’s take a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Pop 2.
- Supported device: Tecno Pop 2 B1
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Camon i4, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Camon i4.