Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). In this article, we’ll show you how to use the Samsung flash tool to install the Samsung SM-G570F / SM-G570M (Galaxy J5 Prime) flash file (also known as the ODIN flash tool). This page contains the official stock firmware file, drivers, and flash tool for the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
You can always repair device software issues such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more by flashing the Stock ROM file.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has a 5.0-inch display with a 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. A quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7570 Quad CPU with 2GB of RAM powers the smartphone. The phone has an inbuilt capacity of 16/32GB that can be extended up to 256GB with a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has a 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm) rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, as well as a 5MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: G570FXXU1APL4_G570FODD1APK2_6.0.1_4File_India.zip
Build Number: G570FXXU1APL4
|Flash File Name: G570FDDU1BRG4_G570FODD1BRG2_INS_4File.zip
Build Number: G570FDDU1BRG4
Android Version: 7.0
|Flash File Name: G570FXXU1CRK1_G570FXNZ1CRL1_8.0.0_5Files.zip
Build Number: G570FXXU1CRK1
Android Version: 8.0.0
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M
Let’s have a look at the pre-requisites before we get started with the procedures to install stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- The Samsung Galaxy SM-G570F Plus is the subject of this guide (Canada)
- To flash the firmware, you’ll need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB connection.
- Charge your smartphone till it has a minimum of 50% battery life.
- You must download and install the most recent Samsung USB Drivers on your computer.
- Check to see if you have the ODIN software installed on your computer.
- Before you do anything, make a backup of your device (no root).
Let’s look at how to flash stock ROM on SM-G570Fs now.
- The Samsung SM-G570M Flash file may be downloaded here.
- The contents of the firmware flash file zip should be extracted.
- Start the ODIN program.
- In the relevant area, load the firmware files.
- Connect your phone to the computer after it has loaded (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- When you connect your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
- To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
- That concludes our discussion. Once the installation is complete, you will get a PASS message.