Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F) Firmware Flash File Download. In India, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A51, the 2020 edition of the Galaxy “A” series smartphone. These phones are the successors of the Galaxy A50 from last year. The device was initially shown in Vietnam in December of this year. There were reports soon after the debut that the smartphone would be available in Indian markets. We’ve put up a comprehensive list of Samsung Galaxy A51 Software Update Tracker.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A51 (SM-A515F) Firmware Flash File Download
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A51 and are looking for the newest firmware update or have missed out on a certain firmware version, you can easily find it and download it using the provided link. We’ve also included the firmware update changelogs, installation instructions, and system requirements. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the gadget overview below.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A51 has a 20:9 aspect ratio 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. The display also features a screen-to-body ratio of 87.4 percent and a pixel density of 405 PPI. The gadget is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. The back of the device is made of plastic, as is the frame.
The Galaxy A51 is powered by an in-house octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC with Mali-G72 MP3 graphics. This SoC is made using a 10nm technology and comes with 6 or 8GB of RAM as well as 64 or 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the capacity may be expanded up to 512GB using a MicroSD card. The device includes a dedicated SIM slot that can hold two nano-SIM cards and a micro SD card at the same time.
When it comes to optics, the Galaxy A51 has an L-shaped quad-camera setup on the back. A primary 48MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture value is included in this quad-camera configuration. This sensor is paired with a secondary 5MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.2. It also includes a 5MP tertiary macro sensor with an aperture of f/2.4. Finally, the phone has a 12MP ultra-wide camera with an aperture of f/2.2. The gadget has a 32MP front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture value.
The Galaxy A51 has a 4000 mAh battery that can charge at up to 15W rapid charge and can also be charged via type c. The gadget is powered by One UI 2.0, which is based on Android 10. Prism Crush Black, White, Blue, and Pink are the four hues available. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS are among the connectivity choices. It also has NFC support on board.
Check OTA Update
Samsung always distributes firmware OTA updates in batches to eligible devices based on the server or area. As a result, it’s safe to assume that the majority of customers have recently received a firmware update notification. However, manually checking for OTA updates on your device via the phone settings is recommended.
- Check for Updates in Settings > About Phone > Software Updates
- Tap Download now if a new software update is available.
- To begin the installation, tap on Install update after the download is complete.
Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and that the battery is completely charged. If your smartphone receives a notification for a new software update, you may simply download and install it. However, if you wish to install a specific update version or stay up to date with every firmware update, you should use the tracker list below.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Software Update Tracker
When a new firmware update becomes available, we will update the firmware update details. Make a note of this page in your bookmarks.
Make sure you’re getting the right firmware for your device. Download firmware starting with SM-A205F/FN/G/GN if you’re using the SM-A205F/FN/G/GN.
Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A205F
- May 2021 Patch [Global]
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A51 Manually
Before beginning the firmware installation process, double-check that you have met all of the prerequisites.
- Make sure you have a complete backup of your Samsung phone before you begin the operation.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy USB drivers that are required.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Odin’s current version can be downloaded here.
- Ensure that USB Debugging is on: – Allow USB Debugging in Settings>>Developer Options>> allow USB Debugging to do it again.
- For Samsung phones with capacitive buttons, press Volume Down + Home + Power to enter Download mode, and for newer models, press Volume Down + Bixby + Power to enter Download mode.
Download Required Tools:
- How to Download Firmware: Frija Tool | Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Instructions to Install:
- For your Galaxy phone, get the relevant stock firmware.
- Extract the firmware zip file’s contents.
- The extracted files will be in the “.tar” or “.tar.md5” file formats.
- Now, on your computer, download and extract the Odin utility.
5. Click on the Odin.exe file in the extracted folder.
6. You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
7. When you attach your phone to Odin, the CO port will light up.
8. Click the AP button and select the firmware.
9. Work out the same method for BL, CP, and CSC.
10.Keep in mind that using a standard CSC file will wipe out all of your results. Select the ‘HOME CSC‘ file to save the details.
11. In the Options tab, make sure to choose Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time.
12.To install the firmware on your Samsung smartphone, press the Start button.
13. That concludes our discussion. If the installation is complete, you will see a PASS code.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Timeline Tracker
All Samsung Galaxy A51 owners should find this tracker list and firmware flashing procedure useful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.