Realme 3 RMX1825 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). Do you wish to reinstall the stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821) cellphone after it was unintentionally bricked? If that’s the case, we’ll show you how to install the stock ROM on your Realme 3. Because the Realme 3 is built on the MediaTek MT6771 processor, we’ll need to utilize the SP Flash program to flash the Stock Firmware. Don’t be concerned if this is your first time. We’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Table of Contents
Realme 3 RMX1825 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
If you’re having difficulties with your device’s OS, flashing the stock ROM on your Realme 3 will fix everything. Whether it’s a latency problem, a software problem, or a performance problem.
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821)
Using the SP Flash tool to install stock ROM on the Realme 3 is a simple operation. The Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for the SP Flash Tool. Many users assume that flashing a stock ROM will make their smartphone worse. This, however, is not the case. Do not be concerned if this is your first time installing Stock ROM. We will walk you through every step of flashing Stock ROM on Realme 3 at Mobile Remarks.
We’re going to break this guide into many parts to make it easier for new users. We’ll start by assisting you with the installation of device drivers and Flash software. Then we’ll get down to business with the real procedure, which will be followed by the download of the Stock ROM. So, are you all set?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on yourM5XS:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme 3.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Realme 3 Software Update
|RMX1825EX_11_C.17 (Scatter Firmware)||Download|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 3
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 3.
- Please keep in mind that this instruction is just for the Realme 3 RMX1825.
- For this instruction, you’ll need a Windows laptop or PC.
- Make sure your Realme 3 battery is at least 60% charged.
- Taking a backup of your Android device is always a good idea.
- Any device may be used to back up an Android phone without rooting it.
- On an Android device with a Mediatek Chipset, make a backup of the IMEI and NVRAM.
- Create and restore a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery if you have it.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- On your Windows PC, download and install the VCOM Driver.
- Install the most recent driver: Install the most recent version of the Realme USB drivers.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3
You can flash the firmware after obtaining the Realme 3 firmware file. Don’t worry if you’re doing it for the first time. Here’s a step-by-step instruction to flashing stock firmware on the Realme 3.
So there you have it, here is how you can flash Stock ROM to cure all the issues with your Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821). We hope you find this article helpful. If you run into any problems during the flashing procedure, please let us know in the comments. We will be delighted to help you. Thank you for visiting, and have a wonderful day!