Oppo Reno 5F CPH2217 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). All of the Oppo Reno 5F CPH2217 flash files, as well as the firmware installation tutorial, are available on this page. We’ll need a program called SP Flash Tool to install the firmware flash file, which can also be used to flash the stock ROM on your device. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the official flash file.
This method may be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Oppo Reno 5F. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the factory ROM. You may then restore your smartphone to its original ROM. This instruction will be more beneficial to users who wish to try rooting, installing modifications, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Oppo Reno 5F Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 5F
- Model: CPH2217
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G95
- Android Version: Android 11
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 5F
You should obtain the firmware file before flashing the stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 5 4G. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 5F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: CPH2217_11_A.21
File Size: 4 GB
|Flash File Name: CPH2217_11_A.19
File Size: 4 GB
Instructions to install:
Below is a comprehensive tutorial that you may follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo smartphone, go to the URL provided below.
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Oppo Reno 5F CPH2217, switch it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo Reno 5F