Oppo A92 CPH2059 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). On May 3, 2020, Oppo released the Oppo A92. It includes a slew of features that are uncommon in this price range. It has an octa-core Snapdragon 665 Soc (2 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260), 8 GB, and 128 GB of internal storage, Android 10, and an octa-core Snapdragon 665 Soc (2 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260).
If you’ve come to this page, it’s likely that you’re seeking a stock firmware file for your Oppo A92 (Model: CPH2059). If so, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ll show you how to use the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool, or MSM download tool to flash the factory ROM on your Oppo A92 in this article. We’ve included all of the necessary files for you to download and install the stock ROM on your phone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Oppo A92 CPH2059 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
- 2 Oppo A92 Device Overview
- 3 How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A92
- 4 Pre-Requirements:
- 5 Instructions to install:
Oppo A92 CPH2059 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Oppo A92 Device Overview
The Oppo A92 sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED multitouch display with FHD+ resolution (1080×2400) and 405ppi. For improved viewing, the display will most likely offer crisp and clear material. Instead of being in the display or on the back, the fingerprint sensor is on the side.
The Oppo A92 is equipped with an 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and runs Android 10. The phone has 8GB of RAM to help with multitasking and an Adreno 610 GPU for graphics management. It features a large internal storage capacity of 128GB. You’ll appreciate the storage space to save applications, games, movies, photographs, music, and other media. You may also use a microSD card to expand the capacity up to 256 GB.
The Oppo A92 comes with a 48MP quad-rear camera with a typical combination of lenses. A fisheye lens is included in the initial 48MP sensor. An 8MP camera is included for ultra-wide pictures, while two 2MP cameras are included for portraiture and macro photographs, with the macro lens supporting AutoFocus. HDR mode is included with these lenses for more attractive and detailed pictures. It can shoot UHD 2160p films at 30 frames per second for videography, resulting in excellent records. A 16MP fisheye lens is housed in the water-drop notch, which may be useful for group selfies.
The Oppo A92 is powered by a 5000mAh battery and supports an 18W fast charger. The connectivity options include 3G, 4G, and VoLTE support, allowing users to make quality audio and video conversations without the use of any additional apps. It also has the latest Bluetooth v5 and USB Type C v2.0 compatibility, as well as A-GPS for improved navigation. It comes with helpful sensors such as an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass to help map out fundamental tasks.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Official software created by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is necessary to resolve any software issues with your Oppo A92. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the factory ROM. You may then restore your smartphone to its original ROM. This article will be very beneficial for those who are constantly interested in rooting, installing modifications, or installing a custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The reasons why you should download and save the Oppo Reno 4 Pro Stock ROM flash file to your PC are as follows.
- You can use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your device if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM can be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Delete all spyware and adware from your Oppo A92.
- On Oppo A92 Fix, you can fix the boot loop issue. On the Oppo A92, the app has unfortunately stopped working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the Boot image to the root directory.
- To reset or remove FRP on your Oppo A92, you can unroot it.
- Restore the factory settings of the Oppo A92.
- Device Name: Oppo A92
- Model: CPH2059
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A92
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo A92. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Oppo A92 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using one of the methods listed below.
- Full Data Backup without Root
- Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to install:
To flash the Stock firmware on the Oppo A92, you’ll need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool after obtaining the firmware file from the link above. Below is a comprehensive tutorial that you may follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you may use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo smartphone, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
On your computer, install the MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers. To use the MSM Download tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
On your computer, install the Qualcomm Flash image loader utility and USB drivers. To use the QFIL tool to install the firmware, click the link below.
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)