Oppo A71 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The newest stock ROM flash file for the Oppo A71 (CPH1717EX) based on Android 7.1 Nougat and powered by a Mediatek CPU is now available. We’ll need the SP Flash Tool program to install the firmware flash file and flash the stock ROM on your smartphone. The procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step tutorials to make flashing the official flash file even easier.
Table of Contents
Oppo A71 Firmware
This procedure may be used to fix a bricked device, fix the lag or shuttering performance, unroot or circumvent the FRP lock, and address Bluetooth and WiFi problems. So, without spending any more time, let’s figure out what a stock firmware flash file is.
Oppo A71 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are the reasons why you should download and save the Oppo A71 Stock ROM flash file to your computer:
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it is dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Malware and adware should be removed from the Oppo A71.
- On the Oppo A71, the boot loop may be fixed.
- Fix On the Oppo A71, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Patch Using Magisk, boot the image to root: Spreadtrum Guide or Mediatek Guide
- The Oppo A71 may be unrooted.
To Reset or Remove FRP on your smartphone, follow these steps: Spreadtrum FRP Guide or Mediatek FRP Guide
- Restore the factory settings of the Oppo A71
Device Name: Oppo A71
ROM Type: Stock ROM
Gapps File: Included
Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
Processor: Mediatek MT6739
Android Version: Android 7.1 Nougat
How to Install Oppo A71 (CPH1717EX) Flash File
You should obtain the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo A71. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Oppo A71 is a supported device.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- A USB cable and a PC or laptop are required.
- Make a full backup using any of the methods listed below.
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|CPH1717EX_11_A.11_180126 [Pass: RomViet.Com_Oppo_18]||DOWNLOAD|
|CPH1717EX_11_A.99_OTA_9999_all_201709141424 [Pass: RomViet.Com_Oppo_18]||DOWNLOAD|
|Android 7.1.1 Nougat||DOWNLOAD|