Infinix Smart 4 X653C Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). This tutorial is for users of the Infinix Smart 4 (Model: X653C) who are looking for the Stock ROM. It’s conceivable that you’ll experience delays, glitches, or performance difficulties on your Android smartphone. In the meanwhile, you can use modified firmware or flash any custom file that may cause you problems. Now, if you wish to reinstall the Stock ROM to repair the software issue on your smartphone, you may do so by following the steps outlined in this post. The whole tutorial on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Smart 4 is available here.
Table of Contents
Infinix Smart 4 X653C Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
Because Android is open-source, most Android users desire to modify their smartphones by unlocking the bootloader, installing custom ROMs, custom recovery, rooting, and other methods. However, consumers may encounter delays, glitches, or malfunctions on their devices in this situation. Most difficulties may be resolved by installing the stock ROM.
Your device might be bricked or locked in a boot loop if you flash it incorrectly or with invalid files. Check out the download links, pre-requirements, and entire installation method as well if you’re experiencing battery draining, performance difficulties, or software update issues on your Infinix Smart 4 cellphone and wish to flash the Stock ROM again.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The Stock ROM comes pre-installed on a smartphone or tablet device, with minimum modifications, yet it provides superior stability and performance. It does not come with a modified recovery or an unlocked bootloader pre-installed on your device. However, in order to customize their devices, Android users must manually flash Custom Firmware or other custom files.
As a result, while a Custom ROM may provide a wealth of possibilities, it lacks reliability. The majority of Custom ROMs are riddled with problems, making them unsuitable for daily usage.
Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Can unbrick your Infinix Smart 4 device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue by flashing Stock ROM.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Stock ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- Fix battery draining issue.
- Fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable).
- Device Name: Infinix Smart 4
- Model: X653C
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761 SoC
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock ROM
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Smart 4 X653C
Before we proceed to the installation procedures, let’s have a look at the download link and pre-requirements listed below.
- This ROM file is for the Infinix Smart 4 device only.
- Charge your device fully before installing the ROM.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device data. (if any)
- X653C-H6114GH-PGo-191119V207: Download
- VCOM Driver: Download MTK VCOM Driver
- Flash tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- Drivers: Download Infinix USB drivers
Now we’ll look at how to install a stock ROM. To install the Stock ROM on your Infinix Smart 4, follow the steps outlined in this article.
We hope you found this tutorial useful and that you were able to properly install the factory firmware on your Infinix Smart 4. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.