Infinix S5 Pro X660C Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). Infinix, a renowned African company, is recognized for its low-cost smartphones with good features. The Infinix S5 Pro, the brand’s latest gadget, was recently introduced in India. This is the only gadget under 10,000 rupees that has a front-facing camera.
You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re an Infinix S5 Pro owner seeking for the Stock ROM to install on your smartphone. We’ve included instructions on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix S5 Pro [Model X660C / X660B], as well as download links and system requirements. Due to software-related problems, customers may experience issues such as bricking or boot loop on their device.
Because Android is open-source, it’s simple to personalize your smartphone. Users, on the other hand, may encounter problems if they do not follow the instructions for the letter. As a result, users frequently have problems while flashing Custom ROMs, installing mod files, or rooting their devices. It might be a software issue, a charging issue, a power-draining issue, a camera app mistake, and more. As a result, it’s best to reinstall the Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
Infinix S5 Pro Device Overview
The 6.53-inch IPS LCD display of the Infinix S5 Pro has a Full HD+ resolution. This indicates that it has a 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. The display has an 83.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, and a pixel density of 395 PPI. The MediaTek MT6765, commonly known as MediaTek Helio P35, is found beneath the Infinix S5 Pro. The octa-core system contains Cortex A53 cores, four of which are clocked at 2.3GHz and the other four at 1.8GHz, and is constructed on a 12nm technology.
It is equipped with the PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The smartphone runs on Android 10 with a modified user interface called XOS 6.0. This comes in only one configuration, with 4GB of RAM. On the other hand, it comes with 64GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. Furthermore, a micro SD card with a capacity of up to 256GB may be used to extend the storage. The gadget features a dedicated SIM card slot that allows you to enter two Nano-type SIM cards as well as a memory card.
Infinix S5 Pro X660C Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
When it comes to optics, the gadget has a triple rear camera system. A main 48MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 and PDAF is included in this rear camera system. A secondary depth sensor with a resolution of 2MP and an aperture of f/2.4 is included. Finally, a QVGA low-light camera sensor is included. The back camera also has a dual-LED flash and can take HDR photos. The front camera, as previously said, is the device’s showpiece. A 16MP motorized pop-up device with an aperture of f/2.0 is housed in this front camera.
The Infinix S5 Pro comes with a 4,000 mAh battery that charges through a micro USB connection and does not enable rapid charging. The phone includes a fingerprint scanner on the back and supports face unlock. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth 5, A2DP, LE, and Micro USB 2.0 is among the connectivity choices. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensor are among the phone’s sensors. It weighs around 194.00 grams and measures 162.50 x 76.88 x 8.95mm (height x breadth x thickness). The gadget was initially available in two colors: Forest Green and Violet. Finally, coming to the pricing of Infinix S5 Pro price in India, it starts at Rs. 9,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Stock ROM and its importance
The manufacturer preloads a Stock ROM or Stock Firmware on a smartphone or tablet device. It’s been built and tailored specifically for each and every device model. As a result, only the Stock ROM can provide a smoother and more reliable performance over time. Although the customizing possibilities are restricted, some users may find the Stock Firmware to be dull.
In that situation, interested consumers attempt to personalize their devices by flashing third-party firmware or modules, but they run into problems. Installing a Stock ROM will therefore resolve the majority of the issues. Take a look at some of the stock firmware’s benefits below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix S5 Pro.
- It Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix S5 Pro.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Infinix S5 Pro.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix S5 Pro X660C / X660B
Now, before we go right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your PC by reading the prerequisites section below.
- The stock firmware for the Infinix S5 Pro is available here. It must not be flashed on any other phone.
- Before upgrading the firmware, we recommend that your device has at least a 50% charge.
- A computer or a laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- What You Need on your PC: MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Infinix USB Drivers
- Device Name: Infinix S5 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 10
Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: X660-H653CF-Q-200224V293|
File Size: 2.2 GB
Android OS: 10.0
|Flash File Name: X660B-H653DE-Q-OP-200623V537|
File Size: 2.2 GB
Android OS: 10.0
|Flash File Name: X660C-H653CF-Q-OP-200415V337|
File Size: 2.2 GB
Android OS: 10.0
Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Infinix S5 Pro, switch it off and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix S5 Pro