Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). On September 4, 2019, the Infinix Hot 8 smartphone was released. The phone had an HD display, a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, twin back cameras, a waterdrop notch, Android Pie, and other features. Every day of our lives, we become more productive and hooked to our smartphones. If you use an Android smartphone and enjoy the Android environment, modifications will be a top priority for you. The majority of advanced Android users and developers alter or personalize their smartphones. Now, if you’re installing custom firmware or modifying a file, you could run into problems with your device’s software. We’ll show you how to install the stock firmware file on your Infinix Hot 8 X650C here.
The instructions are straightforward and simple to follow. You can view the entire video tutorial here. It is possible to brick your smartphone by flashing any mod file, adjusting your device incorrectly, or using an unsupported file/too. As a result, in order to get back on track, you must reinstall the genuine Stock Firmware on your smartphone. Even if you’re using a Custom ROM and seeing problems with the software or performance, reverting to the Stock ROM is a smart option. All of the basic and common software and device performance concerns may be easily resolved by flashing a Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
Importance of Stock Firmware
By default, a smartphone OEM installs the official Stock ROM or Stock Firmware on its handsets. With appropriate upgrades, it improves the device system’s security and stability. It’s a crucial component of your smartphone. If you have any problems with a Custom ROM, you may revert back to the default firmware. It will resolve the majority of the difficulties. For example:
- With the help of Stock ROM, you can unbrick your Infinix Hot 8.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 8.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock.
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Infinix Hot 8.
- Fix OTA update issues.
- Fix battery draining or slow charging issue.
- App force close issue.
- Get back your device warranty. (If applicable)
Device Supported: Infinix Hot 8 X650C, X650D, X650B
Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
Processor: MediaTek MT6762 SoC (Helio P22)
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
File: Software Update
Steps to Flash Infinix Hot 8 Firmware File
We’ll need the Infinix Hot 8 Stock ROM file before we can do anything else. Please see the download link below for further information.
Download Firmware Flash Files
Before you begin the installation procedure, check sure you meet the following criteria.
- The Infinix Hot 8 is the only device for which this ROM is available. It should not be used on any other devices.
- Before you do anything, make sure your phone’s battery is at least 60% charged.
- Make a full backup of your device’s data without the Root.
- A USB cable and a Windows PC/Laptop are required.
- On your Windows PC, download and install the Infinix USB drivers.
- This ROM can only be installed using the SP Flash Tool. So, go ahead and get the SP Flash Tool.
- VCOM Drivers will also be required throughout the installation procedure. VCOM Drivers should be downloaded and installed.