Huawei P20 Pro Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro were released in March of this year. We’ve compiled a list of all the stock firmware for Huawei’s P20 and P20 Pro smartphones. Using the How to Install Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Stock Firmware procedure below, you can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. We will update all of the region Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Stock Firmware collection for all models in this list. The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro’s stock ROMs came with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Table of Contents
Huawei P20 Pro Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Huawei P20 Specification:
The Huawei P20 sports a 5.8-inch display with a 1080 x 2244-pixel resolution. The smartphone is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970 CPU with an Octa-core (42.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 41.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and 4GB of RAM. The internal memory of the phone is 128GB. The Huawei P20 sports a dual 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1/2.3′′, 1.55 m, OIS) + 20-megapixel (f/1.6, 27mm) rear camera with Leica optics, 2x lossless zoom, phase detection, and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, and a 24-megapixel front camera with autofocus.
The Huawei P20 is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery with Fast battery charging and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. On the front, there’s also a fingerprint sensor. The phone is dual-sim capable, having 4G on both slots. Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G are among the connectivity choices.
Huawei P20 Pro Specification:
The Huawei P20 Pro comes with a 6.1-inch display with a 1080 x 2244-pixel resolution. The smartphone is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970 CPU with an Octa-core (42.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 41.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and 6GB of RAM. The internal memory of the phone is 128GB. The Huawei P20 Pro’s camera features a triple 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/1.7′′, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6) + 8 MP (f/2.4) rear camera with Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, phase detection, and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, and a 24MP front camera with autofocus.
The Huawei P20 Pro comes with an Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery that charges at 4.5V/5A. (58 percent in 30 min). It also sports a front-facing fingerprint sensor. The phone is dual-sim capable, having 4G on both slots. Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G are among the connectivity choices.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Unbrick your Huawei P20 Pro by flashing the stock firmware.
- Get rid of the device’s boot loop.
- Your phone’s software version can be upgraded and downgraded.
- To unroot the device, flash the stock ROM.
- Fixing problems, latency, and stuttering on Huawei Honor 5C.
- Improve software performance, resolve battery draining issues, and resolve OTA update issues
- Recover your phone’s warranty (if applicable)
List of Huawei P20 Stock Firmware collection
|EML-L09C45B159||9.0||Tigo, Latin America|
|EML-L09C25B137||8.1||Claro, Latin America|
List of Huawei P20 Pro Stock Firmware collection
- Only Huawei P20 and P20 Pro users will receive this update.
- If your Huawei P20 or P20 Pro has an unlocked bootloader, you can use this approach to install stock firmware.
- You can either use the normal approach or TWRP Recovery to upgrade your phone. Here’s how to install TWRP Recovery.
- Mobile Remarks will not be held liable for any harm to your phone that occurs during the installation of this update.
- In addition, the Normal Upgrade procedure required the use of a computer or laptop to flash the firmware.
- Ensure that Huawei USB drivers are installed.
After that, make a thorough backup of your phone.