Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder. In recent years, Huawei has become a household name among Android smartphone users. They’ve been producing a lot of low-cost high-end cellphones in order to capitalize on a big scale. The Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro are two Huawei models that have performed well in the market this year. Other models, such as the Honor 7X, also created waves in the mid-range series. The company also astonished everyone by releasing its latest model with Android 8.0 Oreo as its operating system. However, the majority of the new devices will come with Android 7.1 Nougat and will receive the Oreo update soon.
As with every other smartphone, updating Huawei is a time-consuming process. The Huawei firmware finder is one tool that can assist you in simply update the firmware on Huawei devices. This post will walk you through the steps of using Huawei Firmware Finder to download firmware for Huawei devices.
The MT team created the all-new Huawei Firmware Finder. The XDA forums are flooded with tales about this fantastic new tool that makes updating a breeze. This application is available for Android and Windows. You can use this utility on a Windows PC as well, but it must be running at least Windows Vista SP1 or later. The.NET framework must also be installed on the PC, as well as an active internet connection.
Steps to download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
The new Huawei Firmware Finder tool is packed with a lot of features like:
- Ability to find firmware for different ranges and common databases
- Added proxy servers
- A built-in firmware loader
- Ability to find firmware from common databases
- Added proxy servers
- Download speed up to 5 MB per second
Where to Download
The Huawei Firmware Locator can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Steps to use the Huawei Firmware finder to download Firmware for Huawei devices
The steps to use the Huawei Firmware finder to download the firmware for Huawei devices are:
- Download the zip file from the above-mentioned link and place it in a folder.
- From the extracted files, locate and run the ‘FirmwareFinderRewrite.exe’ file.
- The Firmware Finder window will now be shown.
- Choose a model for the search button by clicking on it.
- Go to settings > about phone > model number on your smartphone to determine your device’s model number.
- From the list that appears on your Firmware Finder, choose the relevant model number.
- Navigate to the application’s second tab.
- To begin, press the start button.
- From the search results, pick the firmware you want.
I hope this post helped you understand how to utilize Huawei Firmware Finder to download firmware for Huawei devices. Please leave a remark below if you have any questions or feedback.