Vivo Y12 Flash File Software PD1901BF_EX_A_6.72.3 (Stock ROM). New On July 7, 2021, the following information was updated: Vivo has begun sending out the newest security patch version for the Vivo Y12, build number PD1901BF EX A 6.72.3, today. We’ve included the firmware download link as well as installation instructions.
We’ll show you how to install the stock ROM flash file on your Vivo Y12 PD1901BF in this post. It will be useful if your device is bricked, or if it is experiencing boot loops or other problems. Because the Vivo Y12 PD1901BF is based on the MediaTek MT6762 chipset, we’ll need to utilize the SP Flash tool to flash the stock firmware. We’ve put together a comprehensive guide for you that includes all of the essential stages.
You may be experiencing latency, or you may have attempted to root your Vivo Y12, which did not go well and resulted in your device being bricked. Whatever the situation may be, installing or flashing Stock ROM on your Vivo Y12 is one of the best ways to solve it. On a Vivo Y12 running stock ROM, flashing Stock ROM is similar to performing a Factory Data Reset.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y12 Flash File Software PD1901BF_EX_A_6.72.3 (Stock ROM)
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y12 PD1901BF
The solution is simple. Yes, flashing a factory ROM on a Vivo Y12 is simple. We’ll utilize the SP Flash tool to do this task. Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for this tool. There are a lot of myths about installing stock ROM. If this is your first time manually flashing a ROM, don’t panic; we’ll walk you through it step by step.
We’re going to break this tutorial into several sections to make it more user-friendly. We’ll start by assisting you with the installation of device drivers and Flash software. The actual flashing procedure will then commence, followed by the download of the appropriate Stock ROM.
What are the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM?
The following are some of the benefits of using a stock ROM on your device:
- To unbrick your Vivo Y12, use a flash stock.
- To resolve the boot loop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Unroot or fix bugs on your Vivo Y12 by upgrading and downgrading it.
- To repair the lag or stutter on the Vivo Y12, follow these steps.
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
Device Supported: Vivo Y12 PD1901BF
Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
Processor: MediaTek MT6762 SoC
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
File: Software Update
Software Update: PD1901BF_EX_A_6.72.3
Guidelines to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y12
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y12.
- This tutorial is only applicable to the Vivo Y12.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- Charge the device’s battery to at least 50% capacity.
- Make a copy of your device’s data. This includes any critical documents, media, contacts, emails, and so on.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- Driver for VCOM: Install the VCOM Driver on your PC after downloading it (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Vivo USB drivers may be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC.
Firmware Flash Files:
PD1901BF_EX_A_1.15.20 ( NEW)
Guide to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y12
You can now install the firmware for Vivo Y12 PD1901BF after downloading it. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on flashing stock firmware on your Vivo Y12.