Tecno Spark 5 Pro Stock ROM (Firmware Guide). We have provided the official firmware flash file for the Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7 based on Android 10 on this page. The software flash tool called SP Flash Tool is required to install the firmware flash file on the Tecno Spark 5 Pro (aka Smartphone flash tool). This program is compatible with MediaTek-based devices.
Table of Contents
Tecno Spark 5 Pro Stock ROM (Firmware Guide)
Android is always open to new possibilities, such as flashing a custom ROM or kernel, or APK modding, to name a few. These feats can be accomplished by giving your device root access or simply rooting it. Rooting or customizing isn’t rocket science in today’s world, yet individuals still do it irresponsibly. Certain users rush through the modding/rooting process without paying attention to the instructions. It causes the gadget to be bricked. It can occur on any device. You can simply restore the factory settings on your Tecno Spark 5 Pro smartphone by following this procedure.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Official software produced by the OEM manufacturer for a certain device is known as stock firmware or stock ROM. This file is essential to resolve any software issues with your Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7. If you’re having trouble with your smartphone, the last thing you should do is reinstall the stock ROM. You can then restore your device to its original ROM. This guide will be more useful to users who wish to try rooting, installing mods, or installing a custom ROM on a regular basis.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno Spark 5 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno Spark 5 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno Spark 5 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- OS: Android 10
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Spark 5 Pro KD7:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before installing.
- Supported device: Tecno Spark 5 Pro
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Tecno Spark 5 Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers
Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: KD7-H6211FQRSTU-Q-GL-201014V335|
File Size: 1.8 GB
OS: Android 10
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 5 Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB
- Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Spark 5 Pro