Tecno Camon 17 CG6 Stock ROM (Firmware/Unbrick). We’ll show you how to install the firmware flash file for the Tecno Camon 17 CG6, CG6j in this article. The device came with Android 11.0 out of the box and is powered by MediaTek. This article is for you if you want to fix common difficulties with your device, such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, bypassing FRP lock, repairing IMEI, or extracting the DA (download agent) file.
Table of Contents
Tecno Camon 17 CG6 Stock ROM (Firmware/Unbrick)
To install the firmware flash file on the Tecno Camon 17, you must first download the SP Flash tool program (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
The following are some of the reasons why you should download and save the Tecno Camon 17 Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno Camon 17
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno Camon 17
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Tecno Camon 17
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno Camon 17
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno Camon 17 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Tecno Camon 17 CG6 Firmware File
You should obtain the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Tecno Camon 17. Then, on the PC, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- Supported device: Tecno Camon 17
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Tecno USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: CG6-H696UVW-R-OP-210616V511.zip
Android Version: 11.0
|Flash File Name: CG6-H696UVW-R-OP-210419V385.zip
Android Version: 11.0
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
To begin the stock ROM update procedure on your Tecno Camon 17, switch off your phone and press the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Tecno Camon 17 may be restarted.