How To Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A02. Google’s Android OS now includes a security feature called Factory Reset Protection. Before completing the factory reset, the OS will prompt you to input the last Google account used on the phone to authenticate the identification of the genuine owner of the phone. This is a crucial feature that is meant to prevent the device from being misused during thefts. For all Android smartphones, this is the safest method.
However, some users have put themselves into problems as a result of it, having lost their GMAIL or login credentials following the hard reset. So, in this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly bypass FRP on Samsung A02 Google Account Reset FRP New Method 2021 by following a few simple steps.
Table of Contents
How To Remove Google FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy A02
The FRP functionality has been added to phones that run on current Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the current versions of Google’s Android is growing more difficult, with each phone, system, and version having its own method of doing so. If you remember your Google account, you can simply overcome the FRP on your Samsung A02; but, if you forget your Google account, bypassing the FRP will be more difficult.
After you set up a Google Account on your Samsung A02, the FRP becomes active, and you’ll be forced to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device after performing a Factory Data Reset. This means that if your Samsung A02 is stolen or lost, you won’t be able to use it. In that situation, frpbypass.net will provide an excellent FRP unlocking procedure for your Samsung A02 mobile, allowing you to have a safe and easy FRP unlocking experience on your Samsung A02 smartphone.
The FRP bypass procedure is free, and you may use the FRP bypass software tool that is compatible with your device. We have also included the newest FRP Bypass APK that can assist you in quickly bypass FRP on your Samsung A02.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Specifications
In January 2021, Samsung introduced the Galaxy A02. Samsung Galaxy A02 has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. The Samsung Galaxy A02 has a 6.50-inch PLS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery, and operates on a quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739W processor. The Samsung Galaxy A02 has a 13-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel dual MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A02 mobile phone, When you link a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A02, the FRP function will be enabled immediately. If you wish to turn it off, simply delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung A02
- When the tool is open, select Disable Driver Signatures and reboot your computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now choose Bypass FRP and wait for the drivers to finish installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A02 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Look for hidden Google Play Services settings.
- Open Android Hidden Settings (Quick Settings) after installing it.
- Use your Samsung Account to log in.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Return to the Welcome screen, input the PIN lock, and select SKIP instead of restarting your Samsung A02 smartphone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A02 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11.