Samsung A72 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11. Google’s Android OS now includes a security feature called Factory Reset Protection. Before completing the factory reset, the OS will prompt you to input the last Google account used on the phone to authenticate the identification of the genuine owner of the phone. This is a crucial feature that is meant to prevent the device from being misused during thefts. However, some users have put themselves into problems as a result of it, having lost their GMAIL or login credentials following the hard reset. So, in this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly Bypass FRP Samsung A72 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11 using a few easy steps.
Table of Contents
Samsung A72 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11
The FRP functionality has been added to phones that run on current Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the current versions of Google’s Android is growing more difficult, with each phone, system, and version having its own method of doing so.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Specifications
In March 2021, the Samsung A72 was released. The Samsung A72 has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of storage. The Samsung A72 features a 6.70-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G Octa-core processor at 22.3 GHz and 61.8 GHz, and a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A72 has a quad MAIN camera with a resolution of 64 megapixels, 12-megapixels, 8-megapixels, and 5-megapixels, as well as a 32-megapixel SELFIE camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A72, When you link a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A72, the FRP function will be enabled immediately. If you wish to turn it off, simply delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A72
- When the tool is open, select Disable Driver Signatures and reboot your computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now choose Bypass FRP and wait for the drivers to finish installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A72 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Look for hidden Google Play Services settings.
- Open Android Hidden Settings (Quick Settings) after installing it.
- Use your Samsung Account to log in.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Return to the Welcome screen, input the PIN lock, and select SKIP instead of restarting your Samsung A32 smartphone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A32 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11.