Samsung A32 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11. Google’s Android OS now includes a security feature called Factory Reset Protection. Before completing the factory reset, the OS will prompt you to input the last Google account used on the phone to authenticate the identification of the genuine owner of the phone. This is a crucial feature that is meant to prevent the device from being misused during thefts. However, some users have put themselves into problems as a result of it, having lost their GMAIL or login credentials following the hard reset. So, in this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly Bypass FRP Samsung A32 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11 using a few easy steps.
Table of Contents
Samsung A32 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11
The FRP functionality has been added to phones that run on current Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the current versions of Google’s Android is growing more difficult, with each phone, system, and version having its own method of doing so.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications
In February 2021, Samsung introduced the Galaxy A32. The Samsung Galaxy A32 has 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of storage. The Samsung Galaxy A32 features a 6.40-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery and operates on an Octa-core 22.0 GHz & 61.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 processor. The Samsung Galaxy A32 has a Quad MAIN Camera with 64 MegaPixel + 8 MegaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a SELFIE Camera with 20 MegaPixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A32, When you link a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A32, the FRP function will be enabled immediately. If you wish to turn it off, simply delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A32
- When the tool is open, select Disable Driver Signatures and reboot your computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now choose Bypass FRP and wait for the drivers to finish installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A32 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Look for hidden Google Play Services settings.
- Open Android Hidden Settings (Quick Settings) after installing it.
- Use your Samsung Account to log in.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Return to the Welcome screen, input the PIN lock, and select SKIP instead of restarting your Samsung A32 smartphone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A32 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11.