Samsung A52 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11. Google’s Android OS now includes a security feature called Factory Reset Protection. Before completing the factory reset, the OS will prompt you to input the last Google account used on the phone to authenticate the identification of the genuine owner of the phone. This is a crucial feature that is meant to prevent the device from being misused during thefts. For all Android smartphones, this is the safest method. However, some users have put themselves into problems as a result of it, having lost their GMAIL or login credentials following the hard reset. So, in this guide, we’ll show you how to simply Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Google lock FRP Android 11 With PC by following a few simple steps.
Table of Contents
Samsung A52 Bypass FRP Forget Google Account Lock Android 11
The FRP functionality has been added to phones that run on current Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the current versions of Google’s Android is growing more difficult, with each phone, system, and version having its own method of doing so. If you remember your Google account, you can simply overcome the FRP on your Samsung A52. However, if you forget your Google account, bypassing the FRP will be more difficult.
After you set up a Google Account on your Samsung A52, the FRP becomes active, and you’ll be forced to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device after performing a Factory Data Reset. This means that if your Samsung A52 is stolen or lost, you won’t be able to use it. In such a scenario, frpbypass.net will provide an excellent method for FRP unlocking your Samsung A52 smartphone, allowing you to have a secure FRP unlocking experience on your Samsung A52 device.
The FRP bypass procedure is free, and you may use the FRP bypass software tool that is compatible with your device. We’ve also included the most recent FRP Bypass APK that can help you quickly bypass FRP on your Samsung A52.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Specifications
In March 2021, the Samsung A52 was released. The Samsung A52 has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of storage. The Samsung A52 boasts a 6.50-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery and operates on an Octa-core Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G processor. The Samsung A52 has a Quad MAIN camera with 64 megapixels, 12-megapixels, 5-megapixels, and 5-megapixels, as well as a 32-megapixel SELFIE camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A72, When you link a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A72, the FRP function will be enabled immediately. If you wish to turn it off, simply delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A52
- When the tool is open, select Disable Driver Signatures and reboot your computer.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now choose Bypass FRP and wait for the drivers to finish installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A52 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Look for hidden Google Play Services settings.
- Open Android Hidden Settings (Quick Settings) after installing it.
- Use your Samsung Account to log in.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Return to the Welcome screen, input the PIN lock, and select SKIP instead of restarting your Samsung A52 smartphone.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11.