Oppo F7 CPH1821 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). We’ll show you how to install the stock ROM flash file on your Oppo F7 CPH1821 in this article. The gadget came preloaded with Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 processor. This article is for you if you want to address common difficulties with your device, such as boot loops, pattern lock removal, bypassing FRP lock, repairing IMEI, or extracting the DA (download agent) file.
To install the firmware flash file on the Oppo F7 CPH1821, you must first download the SP Flash tool program (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This approach is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included a video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the firmware file.
Table of Contents
Oppo F7 CPH1821 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the reasons why you should save and download the Oppo F7 CPH1821 Stock ROM flash file to your PC.
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Remove any spyware or adware from your Oppo F7 CPH1821 smartphone.
- The boot loop issue on the Oppo F7 CPH1821 may be resolved. On the Oppo F7 CPH1821, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Patch Using Magisk to root an image: Mediatek or Spreadtrum guides
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Oppo F7 CPH1821, follow these steps: Spreadtrum FRP Guide or Mediatek FRP Guide.
- Bypass the pattern lock on your Oppo F7 CPH1821 and restore it to factory settings.
How to Flash Oppo F7 CPH1821 Firmware File
You should download the firmware flash file for your Oppo F7 CPH1821 before installing the stock ROM. Then, on the PC, download and instal the USB Drivers and flash tool. After you’ve completed them, you can go on to the stages below. But first, let’s have a look at the relevance of Stock Firmware and the firmware information below.
- This tutorial is exclusively for Oppo F7 CPH1821 models.
- A functioning Windows PC/Laptop is required.
- Charge the device’s battery to 50% capacity.
- Make a copy of your device’s data. This contains crucial photographs, contacts, texts, and emails, among other things.
- Install the SP Flash program on your PC after downloading it.
- Driver for VCOM: Install the VCOM Driver on your PC after downloading it (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- On your Windows PC, download and install the Oppo USB drivers.
- If you have all of the above, you may move on to the instructions for installing stock ROM on the Oppo F7 CPH1821.
Download Flash Files
Flash File Name: CPH1821EX_11_F.23
File Size: 2.5 GB
Android Version: 8.1
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM upgrading procedure on your Oppo F7 CPH1821, switch it off and press the
- Volume Down and Volume Up keys together while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Oppo F7 CPH1821 can be restarted.
That’s all there is to it, guys. We hope you were able to successfully install the Stock Firmware on your Oppo F7 CPH1821 smartphone. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.