Oppo A9 2020 Firmware Flash File. Looking to update the firmware on your Oppo A9 2020 CPH1937? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. On the Oppo A9 2020, install the official stock firmware. By the end of 2019, the Oppo A9 2020 had been released. It came with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and was later updated to Android 10. The Oppo A9 2020 is equipped with a Qualcomm CPU.
On this page, we’ll show you how to use the QFil Tool, formally known as the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool, to flash the official stock firmware on your Oppo A9 2020. You may cure any software-related issues, including hard bricking, soft bricking, Bluetooth or WiFi issues, GPS issues, latency, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many others, by following this instruction.
Table of Contents
Oppo A9 2020 Firmware Flash File
Oppo A9 2020 CPH1937 Flash File
If you follow the rules and prerequisites listed below, flashing the Stock Firmware file on an Oppo A9 2020 is simple and safe. To install the Stock ROM flash file on Oppo A9 2020 with QFil Tool, simply download the flash file and associated tools/drivers to your PC and then follow the instructions (Qualcomm Flash image loader tool). This guide can also be used to completely recover, unroot, or fix any software issue.
This procedure can also be used to install or downgrade the firmware on the Oppo A9 2020. To flash the Stock ROM, the QFil flash tool will be useful.
Before you begin the flashing process, take a look at the benefits of using the Stock ROM.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- Unbrick your Oppo A9 2020
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A9 2020
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A9 2020
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Supported Device: Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)
Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader tool / QFil Tool
Processor: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 SOC
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)
Follow the pre-requisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before installing.
- This ROM file is only compatible with the Oppo A9 2020. Don’t try it on anything else.
- A working computer or laptop, as well as a USB cable, are required.
- For a smoother operation, keep your device charged to at least 50%.
- Before you begin the flashing process, make a thorough backup of your device’s data (Internal Storage).
- Install the latest Oppo USB Drivers on your PC by downloading them from the link above.
- To upgrade firmware, download QFil Flash Tools.
Download Flash Files
Instructions to install:
To flash the Stock firmware on the Oppo A9 2020, you’ll need to utilize the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool after getting the firmware file from the link above. Below is a comprehensive instruction that you can follow step by step.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
To begin, you can use the official Oppo device recovery method to install the OTA stock ROM update. To install the OTA update on your Oppo handset, go to the URL provided below.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
QPST Flash Tool
All devices that are powered by Qualcomm Chipset are supported by the QPST Tool. This tool helps you to download and flash the new stock firmware for your device. The QPST tool is free to download and is very easy to use. All features are free of charge on this device. You don’t have anything to pay for.
Simply download and install the software on your Windows computer and use an easy method to flash your Qualcomm devices. Here on this page we managed all versions of QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) and provide direct download links for downloading the setup file from our official servers. Choose the version and click the download button to get the setup file downloaded.
QPST Flash Tool Features:
There are some interesting features that make the QPST Tool better than any other software. The list of some of my favorite features in this tool is shown below:
- Installation: The Package installer makes this tool easy to install. So you need to install it on your Windows computer by double-clicking on the setup file before using this method.
- Configuration: This tool allows you to control activities such as “Active Devices, Active Clients, and also Serial Ports Available”
- Service Programming: This tool also allows you to save programming server data to flash the same programming service file on multiple devices.
- Download Firmware: It lets you download and flash the latest stock firmware for your Qualcomm device on the required device.
- Qualcomm Android USB Driver
- Supported Windows OS (Windows 7,8,10)