Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File/Unbrick). We’ll show you how to get the Stock ROM file for the Infinix S5 Lite X652B and flash it on your phone. The tutorial is basic and straightforward! Okay, it appears that you are using an Infinix S5 Lite X652B. Great! The gadget is powered by a MediaTek processor. But, isn’t it true that nothing in this world is perfect? When it comes to Android devices, things don’t always go as planned. It appears that you are having problems with your Infinix S5 Lite X652B as well.
Table of Contents
Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File/Unbrick)
You may be experiencing latency, or you may have attempted to root your Infinix S5 Lite X652B, but things did not go as planned, and you ended up bricking your smartphone. Whatever the situation may be, installing or flashing Stock ROM back on your Infinix S5 Lite X652B is one of the best ways to solve it. On your Infinix S5 Lite X652B running stock ROM, flashing Stock ROM is similar to performing a Factory Data Reset. Isn’t it intriguing? Do you want to know how to flash stock ROM on your Infinix S5 Lite? So, allow us to assist you. Should we do it?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Infinix S5 Lite X652B:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
Now, let’s move on to the Infinix S5 Lite X652B Firmware Download area. Should we do it?
Gapps File: Included
Device Supported: Infinix S5 Lite X652B
Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
Processor: MediaTek MT6765
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get into the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- Please keep in mind that this instruction is just for the Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- For this instruction, you’ll need a Windows laptop or PC.
- Make sure your Infinix S5 Lite X652B’s battery is at least 60% charged.
- Taking a backup of your Android device is always a good idea.
- Any device may be used to back up an Android phone without rooting it.
- On an Android device with a Mediatek Chipset, make a backup of the IMEI and NVRAM.
- Create and restore a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery if you have it.
Download Flash Files:
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Infinix USB Drivers
- Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
Instructions to Flash Firmware File on Infinix S5 Lite X652B
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Infinix S5 Lite X652B :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool