Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 FRP ByPass Using CM2, Miracle, or UMT Tool. We’ll teach you how to bypass the FRP on the Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 smartphone in this article. The gadget, as we all know, came pre-installed with Android 10.0 and was powered by the newest MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
This tutorial is for you if you’ve forgotten your Google account credentials and need to access your device after a factory reset. Factory Reset Protection, or FRP, is a feature that safeguards your device and data, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is activated by default when you add a Google account to your device, but it will be disabled if you deactivate the Google account before doing a Factory Data Reset.
Table of Contents
Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 FRP ByPass Using CM2, Miracle, or UMT Tool
- This guide works only on Infinix Note 10 Pro X695. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Infinix Note 10 Pro Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After you’ve completed all of the prerequisites listed above, carefully follow the flashing steps:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Infinix Note 10 Pro
To use the SP Flash tool to remove the FRP lock on the Infinix Note 10 Pro MediaTek-powered handset, carefully follow these steps.
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
To remove FRP lock on the Infinix Note 10 Pro using Infinity CM2, follow these steps:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
To use Miracle Box Tool to overcome FRP lock on the Infinix Note 10 Pro, follow these instructions.
We hope you were able to overcome the FRP Lock on your Infinix Note 10 Pro X695 successfully. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section below.