Infinix Hot 10 FRP Bypass Without PC (Android 10). Google’s Android OS now includes a security feature called Factory Reset Protection. Before completing the factory reset, the OS will prompt you to input the last Google account used on the phone to authenticate the identification of the genuine owner of the phone. This is a crucial feature that is meant to prevent the device from being misused during thefts. However, some users have put themselves into problems as a result of it, having lost their GMAIL or login credentials following the hard reset. So, in this guide, we’ll show you how to quickly Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 10 google account FRP reset Android 10 lock using a few easy steps.
Table of Contents
Infinix Hot 10 FRP Bypass Without PC (Android 10)
The FRP functionality has been added to phones that run on current Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the current versions of Google’s Android is growing more difficult, with each phone, system, and version having its own method of doing so.
After you set up a Google Account on your Infinix Hot 10, the FRP is activated, and you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device after performing a Factory Data Reset. This means that if your Infinix Hot 10 is stolen or lost, you won’t be able to use it. In such a situation, frpbypass.net will provide an excellent solution to complete the FRP unlocking procedure for your Infinix Hot 10 smartphone, allowing you to have a secure FRP unlocking experience on your Infinix Hot 10 handset.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications
Infinix Hot 10 will be available in September 2020. The Infinix Hot 10 has 3/4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of storage. The Infinix Hot 10 boasts a 6.78-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. It is powered by a 5200mAh non-removable battery and operates on an Octa-core 22.0 GHz & 61.7 GHz Mediatek Helio G70 processor. The Quad MAIN camera on the Infinix Hot 10 is 16 megapixels + 2-megapixels + 2-megapixels + QVGA, while the SELFIE camera is 8 megapixels.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot 10 mobile phone, When you link a Google Account to your Infinix Hot 10, the FRP function will be enabled immediately. If you wish to turn it off, simply delete your account.
The FRP bypass procedure is free, and you may use the FRP bypass software tool that is compatible with your smartphone. We have also included the newest FRP Bypass APK that can assist you in quickly bypass FRP on your Infinix Hot 10.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 10 Without PC
- First, Switch on your Infinix Hot 10.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Welcome Screen
- Select English (United States) from the drop-down menu.
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search: Frptools
- Goto Download FRP Bypass APK section
- Select Open Settings App=>> Tap Open
- Go down and select System
- Open Languages =>> Select Languages
- Tap on Add icon =>> Choose English
- Tap the 3dots from the top-right corner =>> Select Remove
- Select Hindi => Tap on (X) icon =>> OK
- Back to the Settings menu =>>
- Open Security
- Select Screen Pinning
- Turn On Screen Pinning => Lock Device when unpinning
- Select Fingerprint + Pattern
- Draw a Pattern lock and Confirm it
- Add Fingerprint =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Infinix Hot 10 phone
- Tap Start,
- Setup All initial steps
- On the verify pattern screen, Draw the same pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will get a Skip option on the Google Account verification Page,
- Tap Skip
- That’s it.