Infinix Hot 9 X655 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). Have you bricked your Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C cellphone and wish to revert to stock firmware? If that’s the case, we’ll assist you with flashing the firmware on your Infinix Hot 9 cellphone. Because the Infinix Hot 9 is powered by a MediaTek Helio A25 processor, we’ll need to utilize the SP Flash tool to flash the stock firmware. Don’t be concerned if this is your first time. We’ll walk you through every step of the process.
If you’re having difficulties with your device’s software, installing the firmware file on your Infinix Hot 9 will fix everything. Whether it’s a latency issue, a software issue, or a performance issue, we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Infinix Hot 9 X655 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
How to Flash Firmware File on Infinix Hot 9 X655
Using the SP Flash tool to install stock ROM on the Infinix Hot 9 is a simple process. Smartphone Flash Tool is another name for SP Flash Tool. Many users assume that flashing a stock ROM will make their smartphone worse. This, however, is not the case. Do not be concerned if this is your first time installing Stock ROM. We’ll walk you through every step of flashing stock firmware on the Infinix Hot 9 at Mobile Remarks.
We’re going to break this guide into many parts to make it easier for new users. We’ll start by assisting you with the installation of device drivers and Flash software. Then we’ll get down to business with the real procedure, which will be followed by the download of the Stock ROM. So, are you all set?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Some of the benefits of installing stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C are as follows:
- You may use the Stock ROM file to unbrick your smartphone if it’s dead.
- DB files from Stock ROM may be used to fix or repair the IMEI on your device.
- Infinix Hot 9 should be free of any virus or adware.
- On the Infinix Hot 9, you can repair the boot loop problem.
- On the Infinix Hot 9, the app has unfortunately ceased working.
- Fix a network-related problem
- Using Magisk, patch the boot image to root: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- The Infinix Hot 9 may be unrooted.
- Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide may be used to reset or remove FRP on your device.
- Restore the factory settings of the Infinix Hot 9.
Device Supported: Infinix Hot 9
Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
Processor: MediaTek Helio A25
Android OS: 10.0
File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 9
Let’s have a look at some of the prerequisites before we get started with the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 9.
- This guide will only work for Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Infinix USB drivers on your Windows PC.
After you’ve completed the criteria, go to Infinix Hot 9 Stock ROM Installation Instructions.
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: X655-H6210ABFG-Q-200307V170
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: X655C_MT6765_V201_200330_10.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow the instructions and download all of the necessary files and flash tools to your computer.
- To access the SP Flash Tool User Interface, run the flash tool exe file.
- In the scatter-loading section, select the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file.
- Click the Download button when you’ve loaded the file.
- To begin the stock ROM update procedure on your Infinix Hot 9, switch off your smartphone and press and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys simultaneously while connecting your phone to a PC or laptop via USB cable. (Hold down the Volume Down and Up buttons until your computer recognizes the phone.)
- When the phone is connected, it will begin updating the stock firmware.
- If you see a green button on your flash tool after a few minutes, it signifies the updating procedure is complete.
- That concludes our discussion. Your Infinix Hot 9 can be restarted.
So there you have it, here is how you can flash Stock ROM to repair all the issues on your Infinix Hot 9 X655, X655C. We hope you find this article helpful. If you run into any problems during the flashing procedure, please let us know in the comments. We will be delighted to help you. Thank you for visiting, and have a wonderful day!