Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File). The Infinix Hot 8 Lite (Model: X650) was released with budget-friendly specs and runs Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition. Infinix Hot 8 and the smartphone were released in October of this year. The Hot 8 Lite has a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display, an MT6580 processor, a 5000 mAh battery, 32 GB of storage, and 2 GB of RAM. You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re an Infinix Hot 8 Lite owner seeking for the Stock ROM to install on your smartphone. We’ve included instructions on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 8 Lite, as well as download links and system requirements. Due to software-related problems, customers may experience issues such as bricking or boot loops on their devices.
Table of Contents
Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
Because Android is open-source, it’s simple to personalize your smartphone. Users, on the other hand, may encounter problems if they do not follow the instructions for the letter. As a result, users frequently have problems while flashing Custom ROMs, installing mod files, or rooting their devices. It might be a software issue, a charging issue, a power-draining issue, a camera app mistake, and more. As a result, it’s best to reinstall the Stock ROM.
Stock ROM and its importance
The manufacturer preloads a Stock ROM or Stock Firmware on a smartphone or tablet device. It’s been built and tailored specifically for each and every device model. As a result, only the Stock ROM can provide a smoother and more reliable performance over time. Although the customizing possibilities are restricted, some users may find the Stock Firmware to be dull.
In that situation, interested consumers attempt to personalise their devices by flashing third-party firmware or modules, but they run into problems. Installing a Stock ROM will therefore resolve the majority of the issues. Take a look at some of the stock firmware’s benefits below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- It Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650
Now, before we go right into the stock ROM installation steps, make sure you have the flash tools and drivers installed on your PC by reading the prerequisites section below.
- This is the stock firmware for the Infinix Hot 8 Lite. It must not be flashed on any other phone.
- Before upgrading the firmware, we recommend that your device has at least a 50% charge.
- A computer or a laptop.
- Make a backup of your device’s information. You can backup your phone even if you don’t have root access.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your smartphone, you may use TWRP Recovery to generate a Nandroid backup.
- Device Name: Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Stock Firmware File:
- X650-H8029AB-OGo-190815V214: Download
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SP Flash Tool
- Infinix USB Drivers
Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Flash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
That concludes our tutorial on how to install stock ROM on the Infinix Hot 8 Lite. We hope you found this tutorial helpful. Please let us know if you encounter any issues or have any questions.