Huawei Honor 7A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM). Do you want to flash the Huawei Honor 7A with the stock ROM? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. All of the most recent Honor 7A Stock Firmware Collections will be available here. We’ve compiled a comprehensive collection of firmware download and installation links for the Huawei Honor 7A. As we all know, Android is a highly adaptable operating system, and there’s a chance we’ll wind up with the lag, boot loops, or soft bricks. Then this guide will come in handy. It’s a good idea to have the Honor 7A Stock Firmware on hand in case something goes wrong.
Table of Contents
Huawei Honor 7A Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
You can factory reset or reload the latest Honor 7A Stock Firmware if you have issues like screen freezing, unresponsive touch, camera failure, or bootloop. Take a look at the other benefits of Stock Firmware listed below.
If you recently purchased this handset and are searching for a fresh installation of Stock ROM, simply click the download link and follow the instructions to flash the firmware on your phone.
The Huawei Honor 7A comes with a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and an 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor and 2/3GB of RAM. The phone has an inbuilt memory of 16/32GB that can be increased up to 256GB with a microSD card. The Huawei Honor 7A features a dual 13MP + 2MP back camera with an aperture of f/2.2, as well as an 8MP front camera with LED light. The Huawei Honor 7A comes pre-installed with Android 8.0 Oreo and a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. On the back, there’s also a fingerprint sensor.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- To unbrick your Huawei Honor 7A, flash the stock firmware.
- To resolve the bootloop issue, flash the stock ROM.
- Downgrading and Upgrading Honor 7C is a smartphone from Huawei.
- Unroot your phone or fix bugs on it.
- To repair the Huawei Honor 7A’s slowness or stutter
- You can fix software issues by flashing Stock ROM.
- Return to stock to reclaim your warranty.
List of Honor 7A Stock Firmware Collections:
|AUM-L29C185B143 – 188.8.131.52||Middle East|
Steps to Install Honor 7A Stock Firmware:
Follow the pre-requisites and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC before installing.
- Remember: Supported for Huawei Honor 7A
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- USB Debugging: You need to Activate the Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- USB Drivers: Download Huawei USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.