Download Android CDC Driver for Windows 7,8,10. Install Android CDC Driver on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. You can also find out from this page how to install this driver on your computer.
Download Android CDC Driver
This package is intended for Android devices that need CDC USB drivers to communicate either to flash the firmware file(s) or to transfer files to and from phone to Computer.
Also Read: China Mobile Flash Tool Also Read: Qualcomm IMEI Repair Tool Also Read: MRT Dongle Setup Also Read: Miracle Box
How To Install CDC Driver Manually
- Extract the Android CDC Driver.
- Open Device Manager on your PC. Now Click on the computer name which is always on the top of the list.
- Now click on the Action button on the top menu and select Add Legacy Hardware in the dropdown menu.
- When you click on the Add Legacy Hardware option, add hardware wizard will be opened.
- Click Next and select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)”
- In the Common Hardware Types, click on Show all devices and then click next
- Now click on Have Disk button and locate the CDC Driver.
- Once the driver is loaded is the blank area, click Next to continue.
- Finally, click on the Finish button to complete the installation.