Asus Flash Tool Latest Version Download. Asus Zenfone Tool is a Windows utility that lets you flashing firmware stock on Asus Zenfone smartphones. The Asus Zenfone Flash Tool’s latest version has been released recently, and can now be downloaded from the links below for direct download.
Also Read: China Mobile Flash Tool Also Read: Qualcomm IMEI Repair Tool Also Read: MRT Dongle Setup Also Read: Miracle Box Also Read: GPG Dragon Box
Table of Contents
Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool
Asus is a name for the manufacturer that is rapidly expanding making budget-friendly devices with important features attached. And it’s Asus Flash Tool that flashes Stock firmware on Asus devices and does more similar to what Zenfone will take Android to run.
Also Read: Maui Meta 3G/4G Tool v10.1816.0.01 Latest Version Free Download
With Android support running Zenfone comes with this flash utility, we hear it being called the Asus Zenfone Flash tool. It now adds support for many Android running Zenfones making stock firmware flash and more similar to 100 percent success with the updated release of a version.
Asus Flash Tool
How To Install Asus Flash Tool?
This tool ‘s configuration process is very simple. Just download from the preview button above the Asus Flash software setup and join me in the basic steps below:
- First, download Asus Zenfone ‘s latest USB drivers, and install them on your computer.
- Firstly, update the Asus Zenfone Flash software and remove the new configuration from the launch button above.
- Open the Asus Zenfone Tool folder after extraction, and double-click the. EXE file to start the installation.
- Now follow the options that appear on your screen.
- Done. Enjoy! 🙂
Also Read: MTK SN Write Tool Latest Version Free Download
How to Use Asus Flash Tool?
- Boot your smartphone from Settings into Developer Mode and allow USB Debugging Mode.
- Download your smartphone now with the correct stock ROM.
- Make now backup of all of your important data.
- Start Asus Tool now, and connect your VIA USB phone cable.
- Click the browse button, and locate the location of the firmware.
- That process automatically restarts your device. By pressing and holding volume down key and volume up key, you will need to switch your device into recovery mode.
- In Recovery Mode, go to “apply update from ADB” to update ADB and start from where the flashing is paused.
- Restart the device at the end of all processing, and disconnect from the PC.
- Window XP
- Win Vista (32Bit & 64Bit)
- Windows 7 (32Bit & 64Bit)
- Windows 8 (32Bit & 64Bit)
- Windows 10 (32Bit & 64Bit)