Vault Hide Pics/Videos Android App Free Download. Vault is a mobile app that is designed to hide videos and private photos on your phone. More than 100 million users worldwide are currently using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying completely free App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful functions! Now join them!
- Hide and Secure Photos & Videos: Photos and videos that are imported to your phone can only be viewed or played after entering the correct password.
- For better protection, these photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space.
- Call Reminder: You can search through the inquiry box for the phone number whenever there is an incoming call.
- App Lock (Privacy Protection): To prevent privacy leaks, use App Lock to secure your social, photo, call logs and phone apps.
- Private Browser: Your internet surfing will leave no traces behind with a private browser. The Private Bookmark feature is also available.
- Cloud Backup: Backup your photos and videos to the cloud so that they are never lost.
- Data Transfer: You can easily transfer your data to a new phone through cross-device synchronization with the Cloud Backup feature.
- Recovery of passwords: Worried about forgetting your password? In Vault, set up a security email so you can retrieve it.
- Fake Vault & Multiple Vault
- Create multiple vaults for storing photos and videos with different passwords. And a fake vault could be one of them.
Make the Vault icon disappear from your home screen and only with the correct password can it be found again, so no one knows that it exists.
A picture of anyone trying to access with an incorrect password is secretly snapped. A photo, time stamp and PIN code entered by all intruders is captured by the Vault.
And what if I have forgotten my password?
If you have a security email set up before, after entering the wrong password, you should be able to see a “Forgot Password” entry. To reset your password, tap on the entrance and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a security email, but have backed up your data to the cloud space, by reinstalling the Vault app, the data can be recovered from the cloud.
2. How do I use stealth mode to enter a vault?
1. Return Vault to the home screen of the phone by adding the Vault widget, tap on it once it appears on the home screen, then enter your password to enter or, or,
2. “In Google Play, download “NQ calculator” and open it and enter the correct password, then tap
3. Why are my videos/photos lost?
Vault’s data folder used to store photos and videos may be automatically removed by certain cleaning or free storage software. So, as a best practice, when using those software, please do not choose to remove Vault’s data folder and subfolders (mnt/SD card/System Android).By using the “Cloud Backup” feature on the Vault premium page, you can also backup your images and videos to the cloud.