Screen Lock Time Password For Android Download. Are you thinking about your PIN being exposed when you are unlocking your phone?
Screen Lock – Dynamic Password for the rescue. You should make your current phone the password for the lock screen. And time changes every minute, so does the password, so that no one can even guess it.
Table of Contents
Screen Lock Time Password
- Cool lock screen iPhone style for your android.
- Help for most Android telephones.
- Completely customizable lock screen.
- A highly protected screen lock.
- One of Lock’s finest parallax effects.
- Sliding text customization. On the lock screen, you can put your name or the name of your mate.
- Cover and secure images & videos: You can only access photos and videos imported into your phone after entering the correct password.
- Private Browser: Your internet browsing would leave no traces behind with a private browser.
- Bookmark functionality is also available.
- Customize the Lock Screen wallpaper
- You may add HD wallpaper to the screen or select from the gallery.
- Activate/disable Unlock Tone.
- Enable/disable Vibration Unlock.
- Both endorse the 12 hour and 24 hour format.
- The Easy and Clean computer consumes less memory and battery.
- 100% stable and safe Lock.
- Selecting your own form of lock
- You can choose your own way of locking your phone with Android (Passcode change dynamically).
- Present Time: It is the default lock- password. E.g. E.g. Your PIN will be 0147 if the time is 01:47.
- Use Pin Passcode – Any password can be chosen by the user.
- Pin + Minute Passcode – e.g. the PIN would be 1245 if you pick digit 12 and the time is 01:45.
- Pin + Current Time Passcode – For example, if your digit is 45 and the time is 02:37, your PIN will be 450237.
- Use Pin + Day Passcode – for example, if your chosen digit is 45 and your PIN will be 450407 on 4 July 2017.
- Use Pin + Hour Passcode – e.g. the PIN would be 4501 if you pick digit 12 and the time is 01:45.
How to lock Xiaomi / MI phones?
Xiaomi & MI phones have different permission management style. To use Screen Lock – Time Password on Xiaomi & MI phones, please follow the following steps.
1. Open Security App -> permissions.
Choose option permissions -> Screen Lock – Time Password -> Allow all the permissions.
2. Go back to Permissions -> Auto Start -> Allow Screen Lock – Time Password to Auto Start.