Infinix Hot 10S X689B FRP ByPass Using CM2, Miracle, or UMT Tool. We’ll teach you how to bypass the FRP on the Infinix Hot 10S X689B smartphone in this article. The gadget, as we all know, came pre-installed with Android 10.0 and was powered by the newest MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
This tutorial is for you if you’ve forgotten your Google account credentials and need to access your device after a factory reset. Factory Reset Protection, or FRP, is a feature that safeguards your device and data, including screen locks and data encryptions. It is activated by default when you add a Google account to your device, but it will be disabled if you deactivate the Google account before doing a Factory Data Reset.
Table of Contents
ByPass FRP on Infinix Hot 10S X689B | Reset Using CM2, Miracle, or UMT Tool
- This guide works only on Infinix Hot 10S X689B. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need a Windows PC or Laptop with a working USB cable.
- Download the SP Flash Tool for bypassing via 1st method.
- For Scatter File: Download Infinix Hot 10S Firmware Flash File
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge your device to at least 60% before following this step.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data.
After you’ve completed all of the prerequisites listed above, carefully follow the flashing steps:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Infinix Note Hot 10S
To use the SP Flash tool to remove the FRP lock on the Infinix Hot 10S X689B MediaTek-powered handset, carefully follow these steps.
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
To remove FRP lock on the Infinix Hot 10S using Infinity CM2, follow these steps:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
To use Miracle Box Tool to overcome the FRP lock on the Infinix Hot 10S, follow these instructions.
We hope you were able to overcome the FRP Lock on your Infinix Hot 10S X689B successfully. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section below.